Divine

Dangerous Woman Listening Party

1 hour ago, Moonlight Diva said:

I wanna participate cry9

But I heard on twitter that Ariana is releasing a new song each day now brit10 Are we just gonna wait till the album is out or?

please don't do that it's a terrible album rollout jj4 

and @#JusticeForSober I wanna join kylie1 and I might freeload on this to the HG finale jj2jj2jj2jj2 

3 hours ago, blankdreams said:

please don't do that it's a terrible album rollout jj4 

and @#JusticeForSober I wanna join kylie1 and I might freeload on this to the HG finale jj2jj2jj2jj2 

Okay, she is doing that omg brit10

She is premiering a new track each night on Beats radio then later put it on apple music brit10

Thanks so much for the mention!! katy3 I´d love to join, definitely :D Only problem would be the timezone.. If you guys pick a more specific time other than 'noon' then I can be sure if I'd be able to be here. :) So let me know. ;) 

9 hours ago, Moonlight Diva said:

I wanna participate cry9

But I heard on twitter that Ariana is releasing a new song each day now brit10 Are we just gonna wait till the album is out or?

I mean you can wait to listen to the songs, I'm gonna try to listen to the album once its released in full. However, even with her new (stupid) action in place, I would still love for this event to happen because I feel like it would be really enjoyable for everyone to come together and share our thoughts on the album as we all listen together. Whether you listened to 90% of it already or not, it could still be a good time!

Still pressed that I literally made this thread right before she announced this whole "release a new song every night" thing though orangu1 

4 hours ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

Thanks so much for the mention!! katy3 I´d love to join, definitely :D Only problem would be the timezone.. If you guys pick a more specific time other than 'noon' then I can be sure if I'd be able to be here. :) So let me know. ;) 

2 hours ago, Luca said:

omg gaga13 I'm so here for this gaga13 not rly sure what time though, but if I'm online, I'll surely hop in gaga13 

Noon central time was about 2 and a half hours ago, however if you tell me your time zone I can figure it out and tell you when it is for you guys! :) 

Just now, #JusticeForSober said:

Noon central time was about 2 and a half hours ago, however if you tell me your time zone I can figure it out and tell you when it is for you guys! :) 

Ohhh.. no, that would make it 7 PM over here, so that would work fine for me. brit11 

5 minutes ago, #JusticeForSober said:

I mean you can wait to listen to the songs, I'm gonna try to listen to the album once its released in full. However, even with her new (stupid) action in place, I would still love for this event to happen because I feel like it would be really enjoyable for everyone to come together and share our thoughts on the album as we all listen together. Whether you listened to 90% of it already or not, it could still be a good time!

Still pressed that I literally made this thread right before she announced this whole "release a new song every night" thing though orangu1 

Yes! I was planning on waiting till the official release date aka May 20th so I'm all in! bey3

25 minutes ago, #JusticeForSober said:

I better be home from work omygod clap1 

26 minutes ago, #JusticeForSober said:

I listened briefly to It's You and it sounded promising antm1

59 minutes ago, #JusticeForSober said:

Yes! SO excited! yas2