Divine

FOTP Big Brother (Sign Ups CLOSED)

Welcome To FOTP Big Brother!

tumblr_nhrwksSns71tgt1ldo1_500.gif

I'm your host, Justice Chen.

For our inaugural season, we will have 20 houseguests compete for the grand prize of absolutely nothing but bragging rights! 

So you're probably wondering how this works right? What exactly will you have to do? Will this be a lot of work? Stay with me because there's a lot to go over!

tumblr_nqizx9jcEW1qk08n1o1_500.gif

To get started, just tell me if you would like to join! When the sign ups are closed and the cast list is finalized, please PM me who YOU would like to align with and who you would like to rival with. You can choose anyone on the cast, but don't tell people who you chose since it could lead to some pretty heavy blindsides and backstabbing! Just because you chose to align with someone doesn't mean they chose you too. In fact, that same person could have chosen to be your rival!

That's it, that is all you have to do. Well that and one more thing I'll get to in just a bit...

Once everyone has sent me their preferred ally and rival, I will open a new thread. I will welcome all of our houseguests then we will continue on to the first Head Of Household competition! Here's how it works...

HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD

Big-Brother-Head-of-Household-Competitio

The HOH is safe for the week, however they are the ones that are responsible for nominating two houseguests for eviction. These two houseguests will then battle it out to stay in the house. If you are HOH one week, you can't be the HOH the next week. The HOH also cannot cast a vote to evict, unless the vote ends in a tie.

NOMINEES, POWER OF VETO, AND EVICTIONS:

Power-of-Veto.jpg

If you are nominated, that sucks! However, that doesn't mean you're eliminated from the game just yet! You still have the chance to win the Power Of Veto. If you win the POV, you have the opportunity to take one of the nominations off of the chopping block, therefore making the HOH make a new nomination. If you win POV you are also safe from being nominated. The two people that are left sitting on the block are then the final two people that will be up for eviction. The next day, I will reveal the votes and the person that has been evicted. I will PM both nominees interview questions the night before the elimination so please be on the look out for those if you are on the block!

So that's basically it! Every day I will update the thread starting with the HOH and their nominees, then the next day will be the Veto and the veto ceremony, then the eviction will be the next day. You don't have to be here live when I post the updates but lbr, it definitely makes it more fun.

You don't have to do much work at all! Just PM me alliances and the interview if and when you're nominated and that's it! I won't be doing anything either, just plugging everything into the simulator. sia3 

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask below!

HOUSEGUESTS:

1. @Sylk

2. @WinnieThePooh

3. @blankdreams

4. @Mystique

5. @Rachel Berry

6. @#MusicNotTheBling

7. @Hylia

8. @Hyun.

9. @Lachlan

10. @TattooedHeart

11. @Jony Ive

12. @Semeria

13. @Pandora

14. @RihannaRTT (Since you said you would be here sia3 )

15. @Saiga

16. @Bonnie McKee

17. @Mint

18. @TaylorNation™

19. @Royalty

20. @Liam