RihannaRTT

UK vote to Leave EU | Pound falls to lowest level since 1985

These two sides, oh my god. 

One side was so fucking overconfident that they didn't account for what would happen if it actually happen. 

And the other side was so busy trying to win that they didn't quite think about what they would do if they actually won. 

This process is going to be scary as fuck jj4

50 minutes ago, Matthew said:

YOU DON'T FUCKING DO THAT WITH ALL OF THIS FUCKING CHAOS UNFOLDING. 

He lost his mandate and the confidence of his people. He must resign. brit11

4 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

I am utterly disgusted by the results. These results were fueled by nothing than this idiotic focus on immigration; with the majority of leave voters thinking that being anti-EU means they're "stopping Syrian refugees or Non-British doctors". It's vile. They don't care about the economy or the other people in the country; they care about their disgusting backwards views. 

It's disgusting that every single area in Scotland voted to stay in the EU and we were completely ignored once again. They promised us a voice two years ago and they've gone back on that promise. I voted no to leaving the UK in the Indie Ref in 2014, but I swore if we got fucked over I wouldn't hesitate to change my mind in a future referendum, and I'm going to do just that. Sturgeon better call a second Indie Ref as soon as possible so we can leave the sinking ship, pour gasoline, light the fire and let England burn for this tragedy. I hope y'all are happy that your backwards and xenophobic views gave you the worst economy in 31 years. Congratulations. 

x9v3oLD.gif

Immigration will happen either way the only difference is i believe illegal immigration will increase 

so the whole voting leave to stop immigration is not only stupid but barely valid