G like MC

FOTP Mafia (Sign-Ups CLOSED)

Mafia is played by two teams: the mafia and the innocents. There are only a couple mafia members while the rest of the players are villagers. The goal of the mafia is to elimate all the villagers. The goal of the villagers is to elimate the mafia. The mafia pick one person to kill each night and in the morning the townspeople discover who was killed and vote on who they think the mafia are among them. It's a very simple game that will be taking place in one thread similar to FOTP Big Brother. I'll answer any more questions you have.

SIGN-UPS

1. @TaylorNation™

2. @Entea

3. @Tampon

4. @Hylia

5. @Honey

6. @ChooseyLover

7. @Jony Ive

8. @Cortez

9. @Jae

10. @Justice

11. @Jake

12. @Lachlan

13. @Hyun.

14. @TattooedHeart

15. @Semeria

tumblr_inline_myj990qHwk1sreqwe.gif

1 minute ago, TaylorNation™ said:

sign me up jj2 

This is gonna be interesting already! kii 

it's pretty simple you basically just vote once a day the game is like a week long and if u like forget to vote or something I just use the votes that were submitted 

Just now, Physical said:

This is gonna be interesting already! kii 

it's pretty simple you basically just vote once a day the game is like a week long and if u like forget to vote or something I just use the votes that were submitted 

sounds interesting jj2 let me get my alejandro candles and pray that i don't get evicted half way through like all the other competitions jj3 

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I'll play wendy1 

2 minutes ago, Tampon said:

idgi but sign me up

Queens

its simple but I know the Op is kinda vague basically if there's like 10 people then there will be two mafias and they decide on one person to eliminate each round. After they decide on who they want to eliminate its announced to the rest of the villagers and then the villagers have to vote who they think the mafia is. I'll put a deadline everyday for votes will be like 12am Central American time. If u don't vote don't worry I just use the ones that are submitted. Then the person with the most votes gets eliminated and then it's another round. The villagers want to vote out all the mafia and the mafia want to eliminate/vote out all the villagers. You can even have crazy alliances where you team up with the mafia or a group a villagers so that you get to the end but we will see how the game goes jj2 

Just now, Physical said:

I'm debating jj2 do you think we should have a nurse/sheriff? jj2 

The game is literally pure luck when you're playing without a Cop/Sheriff, so you need that at least, and just to shake things up, a Doctor/Nurse usually goes along with it.

I was actually asking about stuff like Oracles, Gunsmiths, Serial Killers and such, which make the game really complicated. jj2 

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

The game is literally pure luck when you're playing without a Cop/Sheriff, so you need that at least, and just to shake things up, a Doctor/Nurse usually goes along with it.

I was actually asking about stuff like Oracles, Gunsmiths, Serial Killers and such, which make the game really complicated. jj2 

I really really like that idea actually. How many do you think we should have with special abilities with like 10 people? All of em?