G like MC

FOTP Mafia (Season One)

4 minutes ago, Entea said:

What about saying our roles in public and whoever is left may be the Mafia? interesting1

If there's a tie for roles then at least it narrows it down interesting1

Privately outing your roles to someone confirmed to not be mafia would be better.

1 minute ago, Entea said:

@#MusicNotTheBling who is Ashley? interesting1

Ashley is a girl who use to live in Halseyville but something happened to her family so she throws out information here and there but no one knows for sure if what she is saying is 100 percent true 100 percent false or a mixture of both jj2 

*BONUS EXPOSÉ!: @Entea wanted to promote ANTi by rihmoving all the cd's from the Music Store in Halseyville, but that's when he found out that the shop only sells cd's from the now-dead flop singer Ashley Frangipane!! But that made me wonder... why did @TaylorNation™ have MULTIPLE copies of Bionic? why did she want to destroy her copies witha flame thrower? WHY DOES SHE OWN A FLAME THROWER??? Watch out!

****Disclaimer: For the flops that don't know me, I am Ashley Frangipane, the ghost of Halseyville! I also have information leaked by the game master about each participant, and some of the things I say here will help you find out who's who!!!

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

I'd rather be voted to be lynched than just randomly shot jj7 

But keep me alive pls jj7 

*MESSAGE FOR THE MAFIA* Kill ha tonight! tay1 Her role is bad! Her role is dangerous.mp3! tay1

31 minutes ago, Justice said:

I haven't learned anything so jj1  

But I feel like @ChooseyLover and @Honey might be Mafia members nat1 

They seem like the kind of people nat1 

Lemme take note! nat1 

30 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

You have no proof bey2

Suspicious gif use. jj3 You're on my 

17 minutes ago, #MusicNotTheBling said:

~ ASHLEY TALKS ~

@Justice is someone important. I will not rihveal her role... but the mafia should kill ha next tbh tay1

I also found out many secrets @Cortez's family wants to keep! Isn't it weird that they are the oldest family here? They should know something! KILL HA! tay1

I'm not trying to keep any secrets! tay1 I'm just trying to rid my rather disgusting town, if i might say jj4 , of this disgusting mafia! tay1 

Also, I would keep me around if I was you, because I have some powers to contribute. tay1 

11 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Privately outing your roles to someone confirmed to not be mafia would be better.

So how would we balance publicly debating and privately? Make PMs with certain people or?

31 minutes ago, Tampon said:

The conflicting messages! jj3 
I'll do a little something.

While searching @Tampons pockets in an attempt to rob his corpse, some brainless Halseyville citizen finds a mysterious note! he shares it with the rest of the idiots after they're done mourning the disgusting brutal murder of @Tampon (so after a few years jj3)

Reveal hidden contents

VsCQMgU.png 

Well tbh I belive @Tampon's note as there's no reason for them to lie since they're from the towns people interesting1

1 minute ago, Cortez said:

Lemme take note! nat1 

Suspicious gif use. jj3 You're on my 

I'm not trying to keep any secrets! tay1 I'm just trying to rid my rather disgusting town, if i might say jj4 , of this disgusting mafia! tay1 

Also, I would keep me around if I was you, because I have some powers to contribute. tay1 

So how would we balance publicly debating and privately? Make PMs with certain people or?

I hope I don't have to dedicate this one to you bey2

Just now, Cortez said:

Everyone would send their claims to one person and that person would look at counter-claims. Basically if two people claim to have the same roles in a PM, the person who the claims are being sent to would then out both of them and let the public decide. 

3 minutes ago, Entea said:

Well tbh I belive @Tampon's note as there's no reason for them to lie since they're from the towns people interesting1

Tampon's note should not be taken as gospel, considering we told him flat out that he couldn't share real information after death. dead2

14 minutes ago, #MusicNotTheBling said:

*BONUS EXPOSÉ!: @Entea wanted to promote ANTi by rihmoving all the cd's from the Music Store in Halseyville, but that's when he found out that the shop only sells cd's from the now-dead flop singer Ashley Frangipane!! But that made me wonder... why did @TaylorNation™ have MULTIPLE copies of Bionic? why did she want to destroy her copies witha flame thrower? WHY DOES SHE OWN A FLAME THROWER??? Watch out!

****Disclaimer: For the flops that don't know me, I am Ashley Frangipane, the ghost of Halseyville! I also have information leaked by the game master about each participant, and some of the things I say here will help you find out who's who!!!

You're bonkers, I think we need to call the ghostbusters as the shiz you come out with is dead2