G like MC

FOTP MAFIA (Season Two) [Town Wins!]

17 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

T to the A, to the S T E Y girl, you're tasty

T to the A to the S T E Y - girl, you're tasty

D to the E, to the L I C I O U S

to the D, to the E, to the, to the, to the, hit it Fergie !!!

#WolfPackConfirmed nat2 

1 hour ago, Fancy Moonlight said:

Is this still open because I'd like to joinnat1

I'll put u in the roster for next time sis :) 

1 hour ago, TattooedHeart said:

This looks confusing but I'm excited cry0

Just now, Cortez said:

I second this. giveup1 

And then there's newbies like @Hunty Bear who make me extremely nervous because I can't tell when he's ever being serious. giveup1jj2 

I can def see why this could be seen as confusing but after the first night I feel y'all will catch on quick cause u are some smart kids and the best players we could ask for yas2 

Night One Officially Starts @ 11A.M. Central American Timezone and will continue until all nighttime activities have taken place. After they are completed, I will announce what happened during the night and players will recieve 12 hours from that announcement to vote who they would like to lynch so that it gives everyone a chance to vote despite their Timezone :) 

6 minutes ago, Physical said:

I'll put u in the roster for next time sis :) 

I can def see why this could be seen as confusing but after the first night I feel y'all will catch on quick cause u are some smart kids and the best players we could ask for yas2 

Add me to Season 3 as well! antm1 Love this game! 

I need to go to bed rn, so I will focus and snatch some weaves tomorrow! ny1 

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

really not smart of you to expose my role like that, Pack Mother nat1 

It's cute you think I'm a Mafia-type role, however the day the Game Makers give me a Mafia-type role will be the day Ariana gets her permanent section (which is hopefully soon!) creep1 

2 minutes ago, Cortez said:

t's cute you think I'm a Mafia-type role, however the day the Game Makers give me a Mafia-type role will be the day Ariana gets her permanent section (which is hopefully soon!) creep1 

think I got my answer then wendy1 guess you and I will beat the Mafias together!

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

guess I'll have to work on booting your mafia myself man

tumblr_nqs4qfK5S71tvnqwjo3_250.gif

"My Mafia"

tumblr_nqik38IFJu1uvuraso1_250.gif

You can boot the Mafia so I can keep my win streak going, but by no means is it my mafia!

tumblr_nqugy9NPOE1u91yv5o4_400.gif

4 minutes ago, Physical said:

Ladies and gentleman, our first rivalry is already ablaze! Cortez vs Hunty Bear 

tumblr_lf7m5bVThS1qa0svvo1_500.gif

@Hunty Bear has always been against me since the day I joined FOTP!!!!!!!! meg1 All because I stan a talented female rapper and he thinks that some trash named Azealia Banks is better than her!!!! meg1 Also because we have different opinions on basically everything about Lana, but still!!! meg1 I demand @Justice! alex1 Villagers, don't let Hunty FOOL you! 

jj2jj5 

1 minute ago, Cortez said:

@Hunty Bear has always been against me since the day I joined FOTP!!!!!!!! meg1 All because I stan a talented female rapper and he thinks that some trash named Azealia Banks is better than her!!!! meg1 Also because we have different opinions on basically everything about Lana, but still!!! meg1 I demand @Justice! alex1 Villagers, don't let Hunty FOOL you! 

jj2jj5 

that's very rich considering you stan the most homophobic plastic FOOL in the business meg1 but we'll see once I bust your mafia ass xo ;)