Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rise | Single | July 15th (OUT NOW)

292 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Revival said:

Correction: Katy had you shook! whit1 

I'M SHOOK AND WOKE AND RISING AND THRIVING whit1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QUINN said:

I'M SHOOK AND WOKE AND RISING AND THRIVING whit1 

whit1whit1whit1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine if she will perform this on the VMAs yas2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone saying this could be performed at the Olympics??????? 

 

@QUINN help!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BabyJane said:

Someone saying this could be performed at the Olympics??????? 

 

@QUINN help!

KFJHGDFKGJHDF THAT THOUGHT LITERALLY OCCURRED TO ME LIKE 45 SECONDS AGO

I WILL DIE IF SHE DOES brit2 

IF SHE DID IT WOULD DEF BE AT THE OPENING CEREMONIES

WHICH ARE AUGUST 5 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QUINN said:

KFJHGDFKGJHDF THAT THOUGHT LITERALLY OCCURRED TO ME LIKE 45 SECONDS AGO

I WILL DIE IF SHE DOES brit2 

She better does + she better announce the album dates on a giant ass projector! rav2 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, QUINN said:

KFJHGDFKGJHDF THAT THOUGHT LITERALLY OCCURRED TO ME LIKE 45 SECONDS AGO

I WILL DIE IF SHE DOES brit2 

 

BURY ME IF SHE DOES SERIOUSLY. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Revival said:

She better does + she better announce the album dates on a giant ass projector! rav2 

 

Just now, BabyJane said:

 

BURY ME IF SHE DOES SERIOUSLY. 

she's also rumored to be performing at the VMAs now brit2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! katy3 

omg babe I am so sorry I didn't direct you to this fall3 I didn't realize 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QUINN said:

 

she's also rumored to be performing at the VMAs now brit2 

I can see that happening, I mean that would be the smartest to get those views! rav2 

Katy & Britney who dropped singles with next month being one of the biggest award shows in the pop industry, deserve to perform on that! rav2 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QUINN said:

 

she's also rumored to be performing at the VMAs now brit2 

She liked a tweet where someone mentioned it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QUINN said:

omg babe I am so sorry I didn't direct you to this fall3 I didn't realize 

You're forgiven. Everybody's going crazy right now, so I don't blame ya. This song is a masterpiece. Haters are delusional af.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Revival said:

I can see that happening, I mean that would be the smartest to get those views! rav2 

Katy & Britney who dropped singles with next month being one of the biggest award shows in the pop industry, deserve to perform on that! rav2 

 

Just now, BabyJane said:

She liked a tweet where someone mentioned it!

sdfkjhsdfsd I WAS NOT FUCKING PREPARED FOR ANY OF THIS YOU GUYS brit2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

You're forgiven. Everybody's going crazy right now, so I don't blame ya. This song is a masterpiece. Haters are delusional af.

RIGHT?!?!? IT'S LIKE AN AGED UP VERSION OF EVERY ANTHEM SHE'S EVER WRITTEN brit2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

 

sdfkjhsdfsd I WAS NOT FUCKING PREPARED FOR ANY OF THIS YOU GUYS brit2 

The fact this song kinda fits with her situation rav2 

There are a lot of people stating she will "flop", while the message still says "don't be suprised, I will still rise" rav2 

Katy is coming for weaves and wolves under sheep clothing! rav2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QUINN said:

 

sdfkjhsdfsd I WAS NOT FUCKING PREPARED FOR ANY OF THIS YOU GUYS brit2 

 

Don't be surprised, Katy will RISE!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Revival said:

The fact this song kinda fits with her situation rav2 

There are a lot of people stating she will "flop", while the message still says "don't be suprised, I will still rise" rav2 

Katy is coming for weaves and wolves under sheep clothing! rav2 

OH YE OF SO LITTLE FAITH

DON'T DOUBT IT

VICTORY IS IN MY VEINS

gaga13 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MORE #RISE SIGHTINGS! THIS ONE IN SYDNEY!!!

CnZfq9LUAAAyBtB.jpg

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, QUINN said:

RIGHT?!?!? IT'S LIKE AN AGED UP VERSION OF EVERY ANTHEM SHE'S EVER WRITTEN brit2 

And people are actually calling this a kids bop. xtina1the delusion is real.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.