havok

Why is Back to God so flawless and perfect?

I just finished listening to this masterpiece from start to finish. What an incredible album it is, the production is out of this world, the lyrics are great and her vocals are immaculate. It is slowly taking over Stripped as my favorite Xtina album. alex1

Makes Me Wanna SLAY alex1 

Understand alex1 

Slow Down Jesus alex1 

Without Lord alex1 

Still Holy alex1 

Here to Slay (Pepsi Remix) alex1 

Welcome (to Paradise) alex1 

CandyGod alex1 

Hurtsus alex1 

Mercy On Our Souls alex1 

I want Baby Jane back and I want her NOW. alex1 

Although I don't like certain songs on it, I think it's her best album visually, melodically and conceptually. The way she prepared all those looks without just wearing some tacky, pseudo-50s Pussycat Dolls club costumes, and fought for a 2CD album is so admirable.

I played the CDs the other day while cleaning and I was so fucking snatched. Her best album imo. The bops cry0 the emotion cry0 the visuals cry0 the tour cry0 

I'll dust off my Live and Down Under dvd and watch it tonight