GLORY

What don't people like about Lotus?

Just now, Cortez said:

I don't think Lotus is that bad, however her previous albums make it look like absolute trash.

Really? Coming from Bionic I think it's quite good rav2 

I do enjoy Bionic but a lot of the tracks are just meh for me. rav2 

I do like how cohesive Bionic is, with all the intros and interludes. I feel like people would've liked Lotus better if it had more interludes/intros to separate the album as all her other good albums had these to make the album feel more 'whole' rav2 

It's very poorly produced but it's actually a great album imo. Of course if you compare with the rest of her discography it's a bad album, and not only in terms of music. All of her albums have clear concepts and sounds, Lotus just sounds like a compilation of unconnected songs.

On July 25, 2016 at 1:18 AM, M3LL155X said:

Really? Coming from Bionic I think it's quite good rav2 

I do enjoy Bionic but a lot of the tracks are just meh for me. rav2 

I do like how cohesive Bionic is, with all the intros and interludes. I feel like people would've liked Lotus better if it had more interludes/intros to separate the album as all her other good albums had these to make the album feel more 'whole' rav2 

Really? giveup1 

I like Bionic and Lotus, however I feel like Bionic has aged much better and is way more cohesive than Lotus.

I think that is why I prefer Bionic over Lotus overall.