Lust

Lana Gives Interview to Russian Site

MJF-20160713-STRAV-LanaDelRey-LionelFlus
It is one of the biggest stars of the moment: Lana Del Rey (31) has revolutionized with its dramatic and mysterious ballads pop music. This week came the timid American who had once worked as a social worker, twice in Switzerland. She'll come back, she promised before her concert yesterday in Locarno TI.

VIEW: you only rarely give interviews. Why?

Lana Del Rey: Because I was misunderstood in the past too often. Meanwhile, I prefer to let the music speak for itself alone and hope it spreads as far as possible without me intervening spark with my personal opinion.

In the past, you were often nervous prior to your shows. Is it still like that?

Not anymore. My life only revolves around music, concerts feel now very natural.

You  have given concerts all over the world. Where it is most beautiful?

I love coastal cities, either Monaco or Portofino in Italy. I also like very Montreux, where I performed on Thursday. Lake Geneva is gorgeous. I am happy that I can visit some of the most beautiful places on earth on this tour. Athens, St-Tropez - and now of course Locarno

How do you spend your time when you're not on tour?

I write songs. I work at home usually with a producer, Rick Nowels. He lives near the beach. In between, I go swimming. Or I visit the different towns on the Southern California coast. I also like to visit concerts. At least once a week I'm in Los Angeles and see me a band that I like.

What inspires you?

Happiness of all kinds. But Inspirational is the knowledge to be completely free and to make your life the way I want , I spend a lot of time in nature, for example, go to the mountains hiking, visit the theater or poetry readings. I like creative people. Do I then have an idea for a song, I record it almost immediately with my mobile phone. Then I go later to producers and sing him the melody in a cappella.

What would your life be today if you had not done 2012 with "Video Games" breakthrough?

I remember exactly when I made the decision to become a singer. I was still in college, we made a trip to an Indian reservation. At that time I realized that I had two options: either music or volunteering for a good cause. I chose the former. Had it not work out, I would today probably do social work in a small town.

What changed since you became famous?

I can not go out as often alone. This is sometimes annoying. But for that I can do what I love. Earn by singing for my livelihood

When are you happiest?

When I just finished an amazing tour and I can work on a new album again. I love to observe how something final can emerge from a vision, how words shape a song. But I also have a fulfilling life apart from music. I meet friends and I like to go eat in a restaurant in late evening during summer. 

Where do you see yourself in 30 years?

How would I know that! But I will definitely someday return to Switzerland to see Montreux and Locarno again. I really liked it here.

X

Translated from Russian by google translate.

6 minutes ago, Tampon said:

When are you happiest?

When I just finished an amazing tour and I can work on a new album again

I swear she hates singing live fall2 #PoorUs fall2

12 minutes ago, Tampon said:

I remember exactly when I made the decision to become a singer. I was still in college, we made a trip to an Indian reservation. At that time I realized that I had two options: either music or volunteering for a good cause. I chose the former. Had it not work out, I would today probably do social work in a small town.

I can tell she was probably like "thank god" when she found out she didn't have to become a social worker jj2 

18 hours ago, Tampon said:

VIEW: you only rarely give interviews. Why?

Lana Del Rey: Because I was misunderstood in the past too often. Meanwhile, I prefer to let the music speak for itself alone and hope it spreads as far as possible without me intervening spark with my personal opinion.

Lana's words getting twisted is so 2014! She should give more interviews and just not talk about wishing she were dead! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is one of the biggest stars of the moment: Lana Del Rey (31) has revolutionized with its dramatic and mysterious ballads pop music. This week came the timid American who had once worked as a social

This was cute.

I swear she hates singing live  #PoorUs

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.