Chapman

LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN! (LAST UPDATE P. 46)

BCNaxY5.png
Here to be your host again I am Caesar Chapman and today we gather for a huge homely gay parade, and send our 48 tributes from 12 Districts into the arena for the Games!

COlMYrC.jpg

First thing coming in is the beautiful fleet for District 1, formed of Ariana stans. They consist of Justice, Honey, Cortez and Revival, all four of them were from different districts and dead from the previous game but we pretend that they are fresh and ready to battle, which they probably aren’t considering they’ll not be given time to change out of those tight suits. But they’ve got the team spirit, and morale to revenge their dead past lives. District 2, also Ariana stans, follows right after. Chances are these two districts will very easily ally with each other. They look like the first threats to the other tributes.

b5Sg014.jpg

Another highlight of the parade is District 3, the all-star district of celebrities, as they walked in the parade avenue fighting and grabbing each other’s hairs. The tributes include TayTay Perry, Katy Swift, Forehead and Calvin Klein. Apparently these four don’t really get together. Hmm. But still Calvin is naked so nothing else really matters. Oh wait - shit - all of a sudden District 5 tributes Benji, AGNTEA, Juinae and Pageant Material - all Katy stans - burst in the avenue and circle Katy. They scream Rise (by Selena Gomez) into Katy’s ears, as they get taken off the avenue. We hope that this will not impact their performance in the arena.

BQbJxcX.png          pD3bS53.png

A previous winner returns! With the same people as well, as District 4 enters in style, with a swimming pool as a fleet, and the four of them in the fleet, namely Justas, QUINN, Jake and Carlos, with their dark brown, mediocre eyes looking into the distance. D4 isn’t the only district returning with the same people, as the previous tributes of D7 (apparently named District Paul now) - RihannaRTT, Habits, Shiver and Hyun. enter the avenue. Smart viewers of the previous Games may notice that Hyun. is in fact from D1 last year, and Lady Gaga is nonexistent in the game. We received insider info that Gaga is still kidnapped in the basement of an unknown artist, and Hyun is acting as a backup Gaga. Poor LG5.

QGB7hER.png    5OLJODd.png

Other entrances include District 6, with Britney’s new single Pretty Girls blasted out loud. It’s rumoured that their fleet is designed by District 12 tribute H.O.N.E.Y, but we are here to state that the D6 fleet is legit and totally made by D6 members. Very interesting combo of tributes here - Representing for D8 and coming in third (fourth?) last game, Robert is returning with all his partners from last game remaining dead. I have to say that Chapman looks extremely good-looking in the parade, and looks like a clear frontrunner to win the game and my ass. District 8 consists of very prominent tributes, Sylk, LadyGootgoot, Liam and barbiej33p. However, LadyGootgoot seems to be not present in the district fleet. We advice him to smartly show up, or watch himself get ripped into thousands of pieces once the arena horn goes off.*

c9M19MM.jpg

We have some fresh faces in District 9 and District 12! Yuyi, H.O.N.E.Y and Urbanov are new blood to the game, confident and ready to slay. Their district teammates look great as well, and while they remain pretty quiet in trainings and everywhere else, there’s a large possibility that they will be dark horses in the game. District 10 and 11… eve1 

And that marks the end of the Hunger Game..... oh wait there's more. Skyline and frankgutz, District 8 and 6 tributes respectively, run in the parade in T-Shirts and shorts. What the fuck are they doing? Oh they're latecomers. Fifth members of their districts. Well... this has never happened before. Um. Good luck to them!

And that marks the end of the Hunger Games parade. The horn will officially go off tomorrow morning! Night for white people out there! In the meantime, please be reminded that the things happening in this game is completely random. If you died or got slapped or got raped or kidnapped it's entirely my choice, and the randomizer's. So don't be pressed, or else I'll just treat you as making a joke and give you an uprep! And mod reminders - Battlegrounds rules apply. Mild draggings of members is fine, but keep it fun (or be ruthless please I need mess to make this thing successful). Everything you say in this thread will be reflected in what's happening in the game btw, so feel free to make confessions like those of you that do in BB, make allies or openly declare a war with people. Other than that, please enjoy and get hyped! Spoilers - 10 tributes leave the arena in the first update.

First reply perks start right now!

DISTRICTS REVEAL (again)
submit. your. FUCKING. messages. brit2 

12 minutes ago, Luca. said:

The slight shade in each district description fall7 

thank you and first reply! mad1 

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

@Chapman. what does the first reply entail exactly, do we have to send a pm or just post in the thread and also what do we say when we want to gain the perks of first reply?rav2

in first reply you get your name off the death list, so you're immune to deaths in the next update rav2 choosing a correct answer for the decisions PMs will also give you that rav2 

first reply is after every update, or whenever I say it is rav2 

9 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Please make this our official banner plz. @#MusicNotTheBling was supposed to post it cos she's our leader, but oh well. mad1

blnTtG7.jpg

will do once I have my laptop rav2 

5 minutes ago, Jake said:

District 4 is ready to steal all the dildos wendy1wendy1 

there's something else up for grabs this time wendy1 

6 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

thank you and first reply! mad1 

in first reply you get your name off the death list, so you're immune to deaths in the next update rav2 choosing a correct answer for the decisions PMs will also give you that rav2 

first reply is after every update, or whenever I say it is rav2 

Does it mean like the first person to reply to u gets the immunity? Or is "First Reply" just the name of it and any number of people that reply after the update can get immunity?

22 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Does it mean like the first person to reply to u gets the immunity? Or is "First Reply" just the name of it and any number of people that reply after the update can get immunity?

the bolded one wendy2 

of course everyone's gonna reply after my flawless updates meg1 of COURSE they will meg1 

21 minutes ago, Jake said:

The many broken pieces of Dangerous Woman copies from falling down the charts? wendy1wendy1 

possibly, maybe even better wendy1 

11 minutes ago, Sylk said:

DISTRICT 8 IS HERE!!!11

5OLJODd.png

@Liam @LadyGootgoot @barbiej33p

Mariah represents both me and @Skyline jj3 

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

22 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

Iconic! cry6

get off of your alltime album charts spot!

12 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Excited clap1 

glad to hear cus I am too clap1 

8 minutes ago, #MusicNotTheBling said:

Get ready y'all cuz we're coming!

your district's been saying that for days jj5