ChooseyLover

Christina Aguilera Singles Megarate [THE RESULTS]

10 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

What a beautiful top 5, what a beautiful megarate in general (although I'm still mad about What A Girl Wants being out so soon). :')

I really am super sorry that I wasn't able to be around for the whole thing. I wish I could've been because backreading it was so amazing. :( Be sure to let me know if you ever have another Christina megarate though!

And thank you once again to @ChooseyLover and @Vertigo-go. You two are fantastic hosts. I love you. <3

We missed you oprah2 Thanks for all that rep btw shock1shock1 

2 minutes ago, Selig said:

39 pages dead1 I am not reading that. Ugh at Dirrty almost winning, this masterpiece was robbed alex1 next time, I'll make sure I give a 0 to TVW. It's a nice song but it's overrated imo.  

fall1fall1

12 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

What a beautiful top 5, what a beautiful megarate in general (although I'm still mad about What A Girl Wants being out so soon). :')

I really am super sorry that I wasn't able to be around for the whole thing. I wish I could've been because backreading it was so amazing. :( Be sure to let me know if you ever have another Christina megarate though!

And thank you once again to @ChooseyLover and @Vertigo-go. You two are fantastic hosts. I love you. <3

A little making-of trivia: I almost cancelled it when I realized almost everyone gave WAGW 5 or 6 scream1

I don't know why is this song so dissed!

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

A little making-of trivia: I almost cancelled it when I realized almost everyone gave WAGW 5 or 6 scream1

I don't know why is this song so dissed!

I would have almost done the same thing!

People are so wrong for that honestly! WHAT A GIRL WANTS, WHAT A GIRL NEEDS, WHATEVER MAKES ME HAPPY SETS YOU FREE <3

Just now, Anna-wa said:

I would have almost done the same thing!

People are so wrong for that honestly! WHAT A GIRL WANTS, WHAT A GIRL NEEDS, WHATEVER MAKES ME HAPPY SETS YOU FREE <3

Although, it's a simple song in comparison with her sophisticated later tunes, it's still an early classic! Same for Britney's Crazy. Not revolutionary, but it had an undenieable impact. Let alone the fact WAGW is BEHIND even simpler songs like Moves like Jagger um3