Mystique

Which legendary OTTR performance is supreme?

Since OTTR is notoriously the most difficult song she performs live, it's time to decide! jj2 

First we have Concert Privé 2012, one of her few old performances I keep going back to sha1 

It's so energetic and bouncy, and I think her old vocal style suits the song jj2 

CLICK HERE   (video owner disabled embedding jj3 )

Then we have Tinley Park 2015, which is IMO her best modern OTTR performance jj2 

It's much closer to the studio version and the vocals are much more polished, but consequently seems a little less energetic jj1 

(try to ignore the screaming girls in the first verse jj4 )

What's the verdict xBwuviN.gif

I can't remember a single performance of this song that was actually good. It needs to be dropped ASAP. I hate that she's currently closing her set with this song.

Brooklyn Baby, National Anthem or even Ride >>>>>> they would work so much better as closing songs + she doesn't sound like a mixture between a dying whale and a cat in heat when performing them.

I have to say I was never a huge fan of OTTR (I didn't hate it, it was just a serviceable album track imo). But she closed the show with it last night and idk if it was the remixed production, cute choreography, or excessive amounts of weed smoke mixed with the salt watery air but I fucking LOVED it.

So, I guess any performance from her festival tour this summer? rav3 rav3 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No results for "legendary OTTR performance" try again.  

I really hate her crowds, you barely can hear her  . The second one is better, but you can't hear shit. Going with the first.

Since OTTR is notoriously the most difficult song she performs live, it's time to decide!     First we have Concert Privé 2012, one of her few old performances I keep going back to   It

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.