Love [1st Single]
Best American Record

Confirmed producers/collaborators:
Emile Haynie
Rick Nowels
Kieron Menzies
Dean Reid
Benny Blanco

One of the demos from 2016 sounds very sinister. Similar to the track "Honeymoon", but darker. Horror movie teas.

-Eclipse (@chasethathigh on Twitter, supermovie on Tumblr)

An acronym, "SR", was noted. A lyric from this song is "You took the [SR]", with the acronym enumerated in the actual lyric.

On February 17th, the song thought to be titled "Young and In Love" was leaked in full and revealed by posters placed around Los Angeles to be simply titled "Love". On February 18th, the track was released as the lead single of the album.

Variance reported on February 18th that the album would include collaborations with multiple artists and that it was more upbeat and made "for the fans".

The new record, which is expected to be more upbeat than some of her past material, is one of Variance's 50 Albums to Watch for in 2017.

The full album will include contributions from a number of "exciting guest featured artists," according to a rep in a message to Variance.

Regarding the new music, the singer said: “I made my first four albums for me, but this one is for my fans and about where I hope we are all headed."

On February 20th, she confirmed in an Instagram livestream to promote the drop of the video for Love that the album has "retro sensibility with a futuristic flair".

During a phone interview with BBC Radio One on February 20th, she said that "Love" is a good indicator of the sound of the album as a whole.

still hoping and praying that it's an EP! 

Gimme dat new album Queen yas2 

One of the demos from 2016 sounds very sinister. Similar to the track "Honeymoon", but darker. Horror movie teas.

Here for this

13 minutes ago, Americunt said:

PERCHED AF kr1

fGCCGFZ.jpg IM READY QUEEN! fGCCGFZ.jpg

I'm gonna guess November. A guessing game for the release date would be a pretty good idea.

25 minutes ago, Jake said:

I'm gonna guess November. A guessing game for the release date would be a pretty good idea.

Yeah, if she releases a new album this year, it will probably be in November. I would rather if she took her time, but I wouldn't complain having new music this year jj2

3 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Her dark era is coming lj1 

Here for this lj1

Just now, Dr. Slay said:

Here for this lj1

Ultraviolence was pretty dark, but I need something like they already described, something horrorish. 

She's coming! yas2 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

Ultraviolence was pretty dark, but I need something like they already described, something horrorish. 

She's coming! yas2 

Perched for the photoshoot yas2

Can't Wait for Lana Del Talent to snatch my wig AGAIN

Waiting for ha horror movie + horror album! Lana De Haunted Chanteuse!

If it's anything like Honeymoon I will fucking tear up my stan card. This time for real. The title track of the last album is absolutely disgusting and I wish it didn't exist. Give me some drums, Lana and proper melodies!

I hope she produces something as groundbreacking like Born To Die and Paradise were. I legit love every song in both albums bey5

Though i would throw something like Honeymoon and Old Money (best ballad by Lana, thank you very muchbey1) along the way

I need something havier than UV and very dark from her with more ballads alex1

Lana Del Horror sounds good so far yas2

On July 26, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Americunt said:

HERE FOR THIS. scream1