Sunshine Kitty

Shuffle Megarate (Submit your songs now)

media-shuffle.png media-shuffle.png media-shuffle.png 

So i had the idea (its probably been done before jj7 ) where we all put our itunes on shuffle and whatever song comes on we submit it in this thread. Then after i have about 10-15 submissions I will put them all together and you all will PM me your scores for these songs. What makes the game fun is that there might be some pop songs you've never heard before and will rate them solely by your first listen. The person who gets number 1 wins! And no cheating jj2 (picking a song on purpose, that totally ruins the fun) Submit the songs here and ill make the announcement when i have the full line up soon.

Rules:

1. Has to be an official song, remixes & Covers are allowed

2. sound effects, acapellas, instrumentals, stems, and other types of these are not allowed. If you get one of these pick the next track.

3. I Don't want to be picky but if the song is like 26 minutes long or something incredibly short (looking at all you art hoes out there jj4 ) please shuffle again. 

4. ANY genre is allowed, however when submitting your rate for the song you HAVE to listen to the track. If you don't like it and want to give it a zero that is fine. Just make sure you gave it a chance :)

5. PMs do not begin until i have received enough submissions jj2 

Just now, The Black Parade said:

yas2 

idk if i should submit a pop song or a metal song. jj7 

I have so many genres on my computer jj7 i say pick whatever comes up jj2 make this as messy as possible. When i tested mine out i got Antidote by Travis $cott fall7 

6 minutes ago, barbiej33p said:

I have so many genres on my computer jj7 i say pick whatever comes up jj2 make this as messy as possible. When i tested mine out i got Antidote by Travis $cott fall7 

i had Disposable Teens by Marilyn Manson jj7 

1 minute ago, Lachlan said:

Who uses Windows Media Player in this day and age. rip2

i dont really use it but to go through the "get track names" thing is fun sometimes jj2