Anna-wa

#MyFirstListen Back To Basics

Hi hi! So I see @ChooseyLover and @Dita are online and I am awake so I'm finally gonna post this thread and get this party started.

So, I've been a Christina fan for several years now but for whatever reason I still have yet to listen to the album that contains Ain't No Other Man, AKA the reason I'm a Christina fan in the first place. And based on both the singles and the fans' reactions to this album, it's time to fix that! So, I'm making this thread to liveblog my very first listen of this album. :)

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Can't believe you didn't listen to it shock1 It's never too late, you are gonna love it!!! yas2 I'll be here to live the experience with you rav3 Not everyday you can listen to Back To Basics for the first time u know rav3

Yesss. I'm sure it'll be quite an experience based on what fans have said. rav3

I was trying to wait for Dita to respond but whatever, I know they'll see the thread soon enough. Let me click play now. :)

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

I already love "Makes Me Wanna Pray" and it just started.

EVERYTHING'S HEAVEN

CAUSE LIFE WITH YOU HAS BEEN A BLESSING bey6

She sounds so happy and in such a great form singing this line!