Anna-wa

#MyFirstListen Back To Basics

1 minute ago, Dita said:

Literally me on my first listen. Then it was time for disc 2 fall2 

Just when u think the SLAYAGE is over, BabySLAYNE snatched you by edges and leaves your scalp crusty and cold. rav3

Growltina shows no mercy especially not during Mercy on Me and The Right Man. rav2

Let's all pray that @Anna-wa makes it out alive. eve1

Just now, Anna-wa said:

Slow Down Baby:

The first time I heard this was during that megarate since it wasn't on KGB. I love it. It's so catchy.

I like it too. Difficult to sing though cry1 

5 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

OMG fall4 It's her best selling album! It's iconic!! Do it boo, it's a great album. But I understand you rav3 I didn't hear the Brandy debut and I don't think I will, I listened to the first two or three songs and it's not that great.

Baby is great from the debut, and there is a few I liked. It's a cute album, not amazing. But it's her debut she was just starting to learn how her voice is supposed to sound, OMG by Full Moon she REALLY MASTERED HER DAMN VOICE LIKE WTF!!!rih9

By the way she was like 14 when she recorded her debut I think (not sure) so it's amazing she made it at that age. rav3