Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Joao

Love on the Brain | October 11, 2016

I love you guys hahaha The ffifty shades promo will probably shoot it further. I'm thankful, it's my favorite song of the album, and one of her best. 

Slay baby 😢💛

She's probably waiting for February to push it harder, I hope.

I absolutely hate her. Listening to an acoustic cover on YT now and im reminded how drop dead gorgeous the song is; the vocal melody, the instrumental harmony. JUST. I hate her. She had time to do EVERYTHING in the world; shoot 3 movies, however many commercials, the Only If For a Night "music" video, stand on a damn plane pretending she's wonder woman... and she still couldn't promote what would have been a classic or record a stunning video for it. It didn't need a plot. It didn't need various areas. It didn't need really any other people to be in it. ALL it needed was a concert hall like amphitheatre stage with her singing and a microphone in a gorgeous dress and red curtains behind. It couldn't take her more than a day to shoot, and couldn't cost them TOO much to make. Along with her performing even just ONCE; at the Grammys (performing the song at the BBMAs four months before the single release is NOT acceptable). The fact that the song made the top five of the Billboard Hot 100 and outdid so many of her songs and songs by the others who wish for a peak like that, and this was all because of the song itself - no tacky viral videos etc. Just talent.

She really had a shot at another #1 hit and a proper timeless classic that would be remembered for years to come. I genuinely think a gorgeous throwback and simple video would have put it #1, especially with a similar performance at the Grammys. But she blew it...

I'm sad...

TQSBZjMrsmnmw.webp

2 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

I absolutely hate her. Listening to an acoustic cover on YT now and im reminded how drop dead gorgeous the song is; the vocal melody, the instrumental harmony. JUST. I hate her. She had time to do EVERYTHING in the world; shoot 3 movies, however many commercials, the Only If For a Night "music" video, stand on a damn plane pretending she's wonder woman... and she still couldn't promote what would have been a classic or record a stunning video for it. It didn't need a plot. It didn't need various areas. It didn't need really any other people to be in it. ALL it needed was a concert hall like amphitheatre stage with her singing and a microphone in a gorgeous dress and red curtains behind. It couldn't take her more than a day to shoot, and couldn't cost them TOO much to make. Along with her performing even just ONCE; at the Grammys (performing the song at the BBMAs four months before the single release is NOT acceptable). The fact that the song made the top five of the Billboard Hot 100 and outdid so many of her songs and songs by the others who wish for a peak like that, and this was all because of the song itself - no tacky viral videos etc. Just talent.

She really had a shot at another #1 hit and a proper timeless classic that would be remembered for years to come. I genuinely think a gorgeous throwback and simple video would have put it #1, especially with a similar performance at the Grammys. But she blew it...

I'm sad...

TQSBZjMrsmnmw.webp

She needs new managment fall1

On 27/05/2017 at 10:25 AM, RihannaRTT said:

I'm sad...

TQSBZjMrsmnmw.webp

I know this is a few months old, but this is so true. I hate how she treated this song and its era, and yet she can show up to shoot a video for that god awful Khaled song.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.