Vertigo-go

The Singles Megarate - Voting Part III (Parlophone years, 3 page)

THE PARLOPHONE YEARS SINGLES

220px-Kylie_Minogue_Spinning_Around_cove220px-Kylie_Minogue_On_a_Night_Like_This220px-Robbie_Williams_Kids.png220px-Kylie_Minogue_Your_Disco_Needs_You

220px-Can%27t_Get_You_Out_of_My_Head.jpg220px-Kylie_Minogue_In_Your_Eyes.png220px-Rsz_love_at_first_sight.png220px-Come_into_my_World_single.png

220px-Kylie_slow.jpg220px-Kylie-red_blooded.jpg220px-Chocolate_%28Kylie_Minogue_single_220px-Kylie_Minogue_I_Believe_in_You.png

220px-Kylie_Minogue_Giving_You_Up.png220px-Kylie2HeartsCover.png220px-KylieWowCover.png220px-KylieInMyArmsCover.png

220px-KylieAllISeeCover.png220px-KylieTheOneCover.png220px-Allthelovers.jpg220px-Get_Outta_My_Way_%28Kylie_Minogue_

220px-Kylie-Minogue-Better-than-Today.pn220px-Put_Your_Hands_Up_%28If_You_Feel_L220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Timebomb.png220px-FlowerSingleCover.jpg

220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Into_the_Blue_%28O220px-I_Was_Gonna_Cancel.png220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Only_You.png220px-Kylie_%26_Dannii_Minogue_-_100_Deg

220px-Every_Day%27s_Like_Christmas.jpg

The 2000s were such a productive age for Kylie, AND brought her success around the world feat. FlopSA where provincial gays still didn't know her classic material ny13

Be sure to vote soon, so we could finally go underway with the festive results announcement!

For those who are late, you still can vote for the previous two label eras, no problem! Just include the entire list of singles in one message!

The Parlophone list:

Spinning Around

On a Night Like This

Kids

Please Stay

Your Disco Needs you

Can't get you out of my Head

In your Eyes

Love at First Sight

Come into my World

Slow

Red Blooded Woman

Chocolate

I Believe in you

Giving you up

2 Hearts

Wow

In my Arms

All I See

The One

All the Lovers

Get Outta my Way

Better than Today

Put your Hands up

Timebomb

Flower

Into the Blue

I was gonna Cancel

Only you

100 Degrees

Every Day's like Christmas

Didn't receive as many Parlo votes as the previous labels, you all better vote, otherwise this won't happen soon, and the section is on the clock (when bdw?) oprah13

Some controversial opinions scream1 The fact we'll have to expose members who voted certain songs lowest scream1 I'm scared of dogfights and meltdowns that will start once the results are underway fall6

3 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Didn't receive as many Parlo votes as the previous labels, you all better vote, otherwise this won't happen soon, and the section is on the clock (when bdw?) oprah13

Some controversial opinions scream1 The fact we'll have to expose members who voted certain songs lowest scream1 I'm scared of dogfights and meltdowns that will start once the results are underway fall6

Get voting everyone alex1 I'm perched for the results alex1

Also we risk losing the section in a weeks time. So get to it everyone! alex1

5 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

literally one week rip3

how many people have voted?

We have enough people for the first two, but I only received two for Parlo. Dunno how many @Vilppu and @Lachlan got.

Girls, let's count already, otherwise it will flop! fall5

How many posts do we need to stay in case of emergency? Plea for at least another week rip2