Americunt

Latest leaks discussion

I think these come all from Eclipse's Discord session.

I was part of their Discord chat and he played these song snippets for them. Someone must have recorded them. I missed the section bc I went on a date but wow...he must be really pissed now lel.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

11 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

I think these come all from Eclipse's Discord session.

I was part of their Discord chat and he played these song snippets for them. Someone must have recorded them. I missed the section bc I went on a date but wow...he must be really pissed now lel.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

They do not.

He posted them all individually on Lanaboards. They were not recorded. He specifically and intentionally leaked them.

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Fine China and Yes To Heaven are gonna join the club with LIB dead2 

Songs I'd die to hear in full from the snippets but may never hear fall3 

Not even in the same club. Nobody has Life Is Beautiful. Eclipse does have Fine China and Yes To Heaven. If he keeps leaking at this same rate every couple weeks/months, I would not be at all surprised if they were in public hands by the end of 2017.

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Not even in the same club. Nobody has Life Is Beautiful. Eclipse does have Fine China and Yes To Heaven. If he keeps leaking at this same rate every couple weeks/months, I would not be at all surprised if they were in public hands by the end of 2017.

Well I hope they come earlier than the end of 2017 rip2 

I will forever be pressed about LIB ny12  Lana sis you just don't tease a soundtrack song and then not put it out ny12 

1 minute ago, Summertime Sadness said:

I think someone should just bite the bullet and upload all of the unreleased stuff that they have moo1

The problem is that 95% of these songs are only in the hands of one person and he's not the type to just leak everything at once. jj2 

7 minutes ago, Americunt said:

The problem is that 95% of these songs are only in the hands of one person and he's not the type to just leak everything at once. jj2 

Omg imagine when he dies (I know that's kind of morbid) but like if he dies before he leaks everything then we'll literally NEVER get 95% of the unleaked stuff!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Figured we could use a thread to discuss the snippets and our opinions of them.  

"True love, it comes once, you messed it up you stupid (blank)" Did she literally imply he was a cunt?  

YIKES x10000 Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.