Daenerys

Wonderland

Yassss all the love for Stay, Stay, Stay!  Love her fake twang when she sings "That's when you came in wearin' a football helmet/and said "OK, let's talk" gaycat1

Confused by the hate for WTNY though, i lowkey love the cheesy synths and the lyrics are so optimistic, such a good feel good song, and lets not forget Taylord making the weakest support of gay rights in it jj5

On 2/11/2016 at 5:06 PM, RandomosiTAY said:

Yassss all the love for Stay, Stay, Stay!  Love her fake twang when she sings "That's when you came in wearin' a football helmet/and said "OK, let's talk" gaycat1

Confused by the hate for WTNY though, i lowkey love the cheesy synths and the lyrics are so optimistic, such a good feel good song, and lets not forget Taylord making the weakest support of gay rights in it jj5

WELCOME TO NEW YORK IS A BOP AND WHOEVER DISAGREES IS IN MY IGNORE LIST! oprah13

On 2/11/2016 at 4:53 PM, Juinae said:

Your sets are always gorgeous! cry6 

OH MY GOD YOU ALSO CHANGED YOUR NAME!?! cry6 

It's a new era. cry6 A new look. cry6 A new snake. cry6 

I can see you're getting a set ready! lol1 Slay us momma! cry6 HISS!!!

4 minutes ago, #Music said:

WELCOME TO NEW YORK IS A BOP AND WHOEVER DISAGREES IS IN MY IGNORE LIST! oprah13

I guess you can't see this cause I'm on your ignore list. tehe1 

4 minutes ago, #Music said:

I can see you're getting a set ready! lol1 Slay us momma! cry6 HISS!!!

I think I may have time to actually make one without stealing gifs from Tumblr this weekend. cry6 

A good set takes me a while because I'm not that proficient in photoshop yet. cry9 

I want to make the Serpent Queen proud. cry6 

*Signs off in parseltongue.* 

295.png

Lemme make this my avi in the meantime.

On 11/2/2016 at 11:18 PM, #Music said:

yes I do cry1 the ones coming around December snatch cry1 I'll add you to the Listening Party PM when time comes if you want

An unusual request but could you add me too? I listened to the songs you posted and they intrigued me. Would love to hear some more!

(Posted here 'cause I didn't want to bump a Taylor hate thread)

11 minutes ago, Snow said:

An unusual request but could you add me too? I listened to the songs you posted and they intrigued me. Would love to hear some more!

(Posted here 'cause I didn't want to bump a Taylor hate thread)

Omg katy3 sure!!! hug1 thanks for caring tbh fall7

Dear Fellow Snake,

I just wanted you to know that my serpent senses began to tingle earlier and I couldn't tell why, so I brushed them off. For maybe mother Snake was just having a bad day and I could sense her pain. But no. That is not why my ophiological powers were ringing in my ears. It is something far worse, I fear. I believe I could detect a little bit of RED shade. I knew that when I could taste a horrible presence in the FOTP air with my forked tongue that something had to be wrong. I cannot say that I am happy to have found this shade, for I feel a sort of disgust deep down within my heartless slenderly scaled body, but I am now well informed as to your taste level. Just know that I will have my third eye on you at all times from here on out. Although, I am happy to hear that you love Speak Now, the serpentine Queen's second-best album.

Hissincerely a concerned fellow snake,

Juinae xoxo

Hiss Hiss

581bfaa672529_Snake1.thumb.png.c1c678f25

9 hours ago, Juinae said:

Dear Fellow Snake,

I just wanted you to know that my serpent senses began to tingle earlier and I couldn't tell why, so I brushed them off. For maybe mother Snake was just having a bad day and I could sense her pain. But no. That is not why my ophiological powers were ringing in my ears. It is something far worse, I fear. I believe I could detect a little bit of RED shade. I knew that when I could taste a horrible presence in the FOTP air with my forked tongue that something had to be wrong. I cannot say that I am happy to have found this shade, for I feel a sort of disgust deep down within my heartless slenderly scaled body, but I am now well informed as to your taste level. Just know that I will have my third eye on you at all times from here on out. Although, I am happy to hear that you love Speak Now, the serpentine Queen's second-best album.

Juinae xoxo

Hiss Hiss

If this is about me then my RED shade is way more than just a lil bit. Hiss away!

Hissincerely a talent loving snake,

blankdreams. xoxo

Hiss Hiss

On 05/11/2016 at 3:04 AM, Juinae said:

Dear Fellow Snake,

Juinae xoxo

Hiss Hiss

ny10bey1bey6

Beautiful post! 

9 hours ago, #Music said:

KK I love the The Story Of Us video but who the fuck did this jj4

Whoever did that needs to be exposed to Taylor. oprah13 

She would not stand for a premature Erotica era. oprah13 

tumblr_static_2anupxe1i7ggcook4gkswsskc_

6 hours ago, Kaulitz. said:

OMG, it's been so long since I've been at the Taylor section. tay2 

How is everyone ?

It's been pretty dry without any new music. cry9 

We've passed Taylor's normal time of release so I dunno how we're going to make it until next year. cry9 

Will this drought ever end? cry9 

Us snakes need to slither on but Tay needs to throw us a bone or something. cry9 

9 hours ago, Juinae said:

Whoever did that needs to be exposed to Taylor. oprah13 

She would not stand for a premature Erotica era. oprah13 

tumblr_static_2anupxe1i7ggcook4gkswsskc_

It's been pretty dry without any new music. cry9 

We've passed Taylor's normal time of release so I dunno how we're going to make it until next year. cry9 

Will this drought ever end? cry9 

Us snakes need to slither on but Tay needs to throw us a bone or something. cry9 

The drought was the very worst... fall1 

I'm actually excited to hear some new music from ha. :D But the 1989 era also lasted soooo long..