Katy and Madge stans need to team up to drag the Fad

7 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

Taylor's fans are harmless

Here's a direct quote from Diplo about what Taylor Swift's fans are like, compared to Lady Gaga's.

"They threatened to murder me and stuff. It's really bizarre, and disgusting. They're the worst people in the world. And I'm a pretty big fan, but they're like 'I wish your kids had Down syndrome.' They're so evil. I dissed Lady Gaga before, and the gays were never even this mean. They're funny. These people are like mean-spirited, evil human beings."

http://www.popdust.com/diplo-claims-taylor-swifts-fans-are-disgusting-evil-human-beings-1890400494.html

Why are you trying to start a massive fight? It's pointless. And why do the Katy Cats need to team up with the Little Medonsters? Guess they're outnumbered? ny2ny2ny2 

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Why are you trying to start a massive fight? It's pointless. And why do the Katy Cats need to team up with the Little Medonsters? Guess they're outnumbered? ny2ny2ny2 

Girl don't orangu1 

So far, the info regarding the lead single sounds promising.

I will pick a side once I get to hear the new music. If it's shit she will get dragged. In that case...

START THE MUSIC, THEN START THE DRAMA!

41 minutes ago, Benji said:

im only going to drag if they come at katy first, which they always try to do

wasn't it you going out of your way to downvote shit in the Gaga section this morning for no reason though? brit3 I havent seen the Perfect Illusion announcement be linked to Katy by a monster in any way so far. People are just happy and excited for the new music... except for pressed and obsessed haters like you and @lautnerfied brit3

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For a month or so, Gaga fans will be saying "GAGA IS BACK" "WAIT FOR THE SINGLE" Hopefully until it takes an Applesauce dive in the charts, and then they will shut up.  But we need  to drag the

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.