SZA

Unreleased Songs?

hi ladies jj2 

I was wondering if anyone happened to compile all of Legendtina's unreleased and/or B-Sides into an album in their iTunes?

if so would you be willing to upload it cry8 it would mean the world to me 

On 2016. 08. 18. at 11:23 PM, Kimmy Kardashian said:

hi ladies jj2 

I was wondering if anyone happened to compile all of Legendtina's unreleased and/or B-Sides into an album in their iTunes?

if so would you be willing to upload it cry8 it would mean the world to me 

Well, I have all songs that ever saw the light of day by Christina downloaded on my PC but not on iTunes. I guess I could give you the titles but from then on you'd have to find them on your own cuz I don't know how to upload things like these anywhere.  dead2

But then again, you can just search for the titles on wiki.

6 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

interesting1

I am interested in Bionic outtakes. lj1

I read here about that Kimono Girl demo from Bionic sessions.

Girl, that never leaked. dead2 Only the lyrics. 

The only thing we have from Bionic sessions is this:

7 hours ago, TJ said:

There have been songs from the Stripped era produced by Dallas Austin, but they had a falling out so they may never see the light of day.

don´t forget songs with goldfrapp and ladytron for Bionic fall3 

31 minutes ago, Habits said:

don´t forget songs with goldfrapp and ladytron for Bionic fall3 

The Ladytron songs were definitely recorded. Goldfrapp has stated that they sent a song for submission but it was not even considered for recording or something like that.

19 hours ago, TJ said:

There have been songs from the Stripped era produced by Dallas Austin, but they had a falling out so they may never see the light of day.

Yep, they were dating for months actually. So when they broke up, all the things she did with him were scrapped. He was an asshole. Most people don't even know they were together, she did such a good job at disassociating herself from him.

12 hours ago, TJ said:

The Ladytron songs were definitely recorded. Goldfrapp has stated that they sent a song for submission but it was not even considered for recording or something like that.

Alison said that they did meet once to brainstorm and came up with something, but then they never heard from Xtina again, if I remember correctly. I'll forever be pressed that she didn't finish the song with Goldfrapp. It. Would. Have. Been. Godly. clap1