Jay.

Britney more critically acclaimed than Xtina, why?

1 minute ago, rocky road said:

if the MVP of your hs gymnastics team did a backflip, and Darlene from special ed class did a cartwheel

who do u think would receive the harder claps/cheers? jj5

this was my face when i read your post : jj4

13 minutes ago, ICONICK said:

screaming at you thinking britney is more acclaimed than xtina. ill take the vocalist of our generation with her 6 grammys anyday

You stan Beyoncé so your music criteria is a joke tho, no wonder why you said this lmfao2

see. this is exactly why I don't care about critics or awards.

if an album like Stripped gets nearly similar score as Britney Jean, it speaks volumes about their "tasteful opinion"

and any sane Britney fan will not disagree Stripped is better than Britney Jean.

Christina Aguilera - Cute teen pop debut

Stripped - Incredible

Back to Basics - Incredible

Bionic - Horrible in the minds of critics/GP tho I love it so to me it's incredible

Lotus - kii 

Not counting any others bc we all know Mi Reflejo and My Kind of Christmas don't count lj1 

BOMT - Cute teen pop debut

Oops - Good teen pop sequel

Britney - Very good, seeing some growth

In the Zone - Incredible

Blackout - Incredible

Circus - Good comeback

Femme Fatale - Great

Britney Jean - kii 

Glory - Amazing

Part of it is that Britney simply has more discography. She's also, in the public's mind, only had one truly bad album. Christina's had two in the eyes of the public. I don't like to compare them because I love them both for different reasons, but I will give it to Britney that she has a more consistent discography.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

see. this is exactly why I don't care about critics or awards. if an album like Stripped gets nearly similar score as Britney Jean, it speaks volumes about their "tasteful opinion"   an

if the MVP of your hs gymnastics team did a backflip, and Darlene from special ed class did a cartwheel   who do u think would receive the harder claps/cheers?

this was my face when i read your post : 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.