Iris

Soundbreaking - Christina Aguilera

I'm so glad Linda is back for the next record. oprah2 Actually, I wish her team had at least one person like Linda. Cuz I'm pretty sure she's surrounded by yes-people. Sometimes we all need to hear that we're fucking up in some way.

6 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I'm so glad Linda is back for the next record. oprah2 Actually, I wish her team had at least one person like Linda. Cuz I'm pretty sure she's surrounded by yes-people. Sometimes we all need to hear that we're fucking up in some way.

I agree, for some reason her best work was made in collaboration with Linda, they make magic together antm1

I hope that one day xtina will hire Linda as her executive producer for a whole album. She doesn't have to write all the material with Linda but can you imagine if Linda didn't let her "ruin" songs with her perfection/over singing?! 

And the the icing on the cake would be a sia written track, xtina vocals and Linda perry production. Yas. 

29 minutes ago, Cruz said:

I hope that one day xtina will hire Linda as her executive producer for a whole album. She doesn't have to write all the material with Linda but can you imagine if Linda didn't let her "ruin" songs with her perfection/over singing?! 

And the the icing on the cake would be a sia written track, xtina vocals and Linda perry production. Yas. 

Maybe we'll get that for X6 xtina3