Divine

The Ariana Grande Listening Party

1ObJe0g.png

Welcome to the official Ariana Grande Listening Party! In celebration of our brand new permasection, me and some fellow co-stans would like to celebrate. So what better way to celebrate the new princess of pop's section than with a listening party!

Here's how it's gonna go. On Sunday, September 4 at 1 pm eastern time, we will begin the party with her debut album Yours Truly. We will then follow it with My Everything then end the party with Dangerous Woman.

You don't have to worry about finding your own copies as I will be posting the spotify links for each song in the thread as the albums progress. As each song plays, be sure to leave commentary, pronounce your love/hatred for the song, post whatever you like. It'll make it a lot more fun and could even lead to some discussion.

If you have any questions please let me know! I can't wait to see you all here on Sunday!

Also a huge shoutout to @Hyun. for making the flawless banner yas2 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Probably trash1 

But thank God I am an independent woman and I can find my own way. demi1 

Let me drag him a bit for that tbh trash1 

Glad to know you'll be here though yas2 Wouldn't be a lit party without you queen yas2 

Just now, Hannah. said:

Let me drag him a bit for that tbh trash1 

Glad to know you'll be here though yas2 Wouldn't be a lit party without you queen yas2 

It would for her tho, not tagging me in the tag list whit1jj4 

But yeah I'll be there katyanna1 

23 hours ago, Hannah. said:

1ObJe0g.png

Welcome to the official Ariana Grande Listening Party! In celebration of our brand new permasection, me and some fellow co-stans would like to celebrate. So what better way to celebrate the new princess of pop's section than with a listening party!

Here's how it's gonna go. On Sunday, September 4 at 1 pm eastern time, we will begin the party with her debut album Yours Truly. We will then follow it with My Everything then end the party with Dangerous Woman.

You don't have to worry about finding your own copies as I will be posting the spotify links for each song in the thread as the albums progress. As each song plays, be sure to leave commentary, pronounce your love/hatred for the song, post whatever you like. It'll make it a lot more fun and could even lead to some discussion.

If you have any questions please let me know! I can't wait to see you all here on Sunday!

Also a huge shoutout to @Hyun. for making the flawless banner yas2 

This sounds like fun bey6 I'll be coming.