Divine

The Ariana Grande Listening Party

Hi kings and queens of FOTP, just wanted to inform y'all that I did in fact forget about this eve1 No worries though because we will do this tomorrow at the same time in the same place jj2 Can't wait to bop to Ariana's discography with you all tomorrow jj2 Also try to tell me if you're interesting in this since an upvote doesn't really tell me much jj4 

2 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Hi kings and queens of FOTP, just wanted to inform y'all that I did in fact forget about this eve1 No worries though because we will do this tomorrow at the same time in the same place jj2 Can't wait to bop to Ariana's discography with you all tomorrow jj2 Also try to tell me if you're interesting in this since an upvote doesn't really tell me much jj4 

i'm interested kwin yas2 

are we including bible & chill? jj2  

4 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Flop eve1

Spoiler

Same eve1

7 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Lowkey same eve1 but I will be tuning in tomorrow since I'll have a bunch of free time to spare. jj5 

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

It's legitimately my fave from the album right now. cry1

Listen to Tattooed Heart and you'll change your mind real quick lj1 

2 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

not sure if the others would be down jj3 

I will jam out by myself after DW bey5 

Maybe we can do a listening party for her Christmas EP's in December jj2 

2 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Listen to Tattooed Heart and you'll change your mind real quick lj1 

Don't get the hype. moo4 Maybe it's because I'm much more of a pop, upbeat kinda gal and Tattooed Heart doesn't get to me, same to most of the album. moo4

2 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

here for it jj2 

santa tell me is the best song ever recorded jj2 

Stan Jesus Tell Me cry6 

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

Don't get the hype. moo4 Maybe it's because I'm much more of a pop, upbeat kinda gal and Tattooed Heart doesn't get to me, same to most of the album. moo4

I think I love it more for the vocals and the live performances nat1 The chorus is the best part nat1