XtinaCarey

VEVO Certification Updates

26 minutes ago, JENNA GAGA said:

How many VEVO certifications does Xtina have?

Currently she has 4:

Your Body

Candyman

Hurt

Lady Marmalade

Next in line:

Pero Me Acuerdo De Tí  85 437 078

Beautiful  80 194 286

On other artist's channels she has:

Feel This Moment - Say Something - Moves Like Jagger

3 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

I don't believe Pero me Acuerdo de Niche video nobody saw is so popular these days bey6

The Latin community is still all over her. She should focus on that demographic way more. Lately I've been thinking that releasing the Spanish album first would be a smarter choice. It would do well regardless of promo, cuz Latin America loves ha (remember how they ate up Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti), and it would be great publicity, creating more hype for her English album. Cuz lbr, there's no hype for her rn. Just frustration from fans fall1

3 hours ago, Bionikal said:

On other artist's channels she has:

Feel This Moment - Say Something - Moves Like Jagger

You forgot Hoy Tengo ny1

44 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

The Latin community is still all over her. She should focus on that demographic way more. Lately I've been thinking that releasing the Spanish album first would be a smarter choice. It would do well regardless of promo, cuz Latin America loves ha (remember how they ate up Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti), and it would be great publicity, creating more hype for her English album. Cuz lbr, there's no hype for her rn. Just frustration from fans fall1

It's true, Latin fans stan her, and Mexico even has all kinds of now rare promo singles that we never got! Their BMG has those exclusive remixes, and people still buy and stan.

With that rate I'm sure SPanish record is cancelled again, and she'll just make a "Let there be love single" face if asked rip3 Or like "Oh I didn't forget that, it's coming soon, I'm getting inspiration all over the place and learning Spanish again" fall5 She's such a fake bitch jj4

14 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

It's true, Latin fans stan her, and Mexico even has all kinds of now rare promo singles that we never got! Their BMG has those exclusive remixes, and people still buy and stan.

With that rate I'm sure SPanish record is cancelled again, and she'll just make a "Let there be love single" face if asked rip3 Or like "Oh I didn't forget that, it's coming soon, I'm getting inspiration all over the place and learning Spanish again" fall5 She's such a fake bitch jj4

I'm so fucking frustrated with her lazy ways at this point. fall2 

16 minutes ago, TJ said:

Yes - the dirty and clean versions.

I never noticed any censors in there, just that two of the clips features Campari product placement while in the other it has more dancing in the pink dress and no Campari.