G like MC

Have monsters learned from 2013?

Have they learned  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Did they

• Yes
    • No

Just now, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

You guys take BGs and stan wars way too seriously. I will talk shit until Perfect Illusion drops. If it slays, you haters can suck it. If it flops or is bad, well then I'll just ignore and move on with my life. There is nothing to learn from. This is all entertainment. jj2

Well you weren't here in 2013 so you obviously don't know why is everyone dragging the hell out of that stan base DMw1whL.gif

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

Well you weren't here in 2013 so you obviously don't know why is everyone dragging the hell out of that stan base DMw1whL.gif

I imagine they were all boasting and dragging Katy and Madonna. There is nothing wrong with that. Isn't that the point of Battlegrounds? You guys have been doing the same for the past 2 years. Don't be hypocrites. Admit that this is all nothing but entertainment and all fanbases are obnoxious and delusional. jj2 

7 minutes ago, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

I imagine they were all boasting and dragging Katy and Madonna. There is nothing wrong with that. Isn't that the point of Battlegrounds? You guys have been doing the same for the past 2 years. Don't be hypocrites. Admit that this is all nothing but entertainment and all fanbases are obnoxious and delusional. jj2 

Good point. 

This is pop music forums in general. 

We're all a bunch of gays and girls sitting around, talking about the careers and lives of women that will have more success then we will ever see in our lives and that don't know we exist and frankly wouldn't give a shit about us if they did. 

8 minutes ago, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

So why do you down vote things wendy1 

11 minutes ago, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

Bragging is point here, not dragging http://33.media.tumblr.com/61c1187f283278f2f5bd1efded24f03e/tumblr_inline_nkzb6gDEnB1qji7vx.gif

they were so confident and shitted on everyone and then artpoop happened and it shitted on them http://33.media.tumblr.com/61c1187f283278f2f5bd1efded24f03e/tumblr_inline_nkzb6gDEnB1qji7vx.gif

Karma really is a bitch http://33.media.tumblr.com/61c1187f283278f2f5bd1efded24f03e/tumblr_inline_nkzb6gDEnB1qji7vx.gif

It was fun moo1

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

The Little Pararsites are cockroaches so they survive anything. The tanking of ARTPOP won't have affected them in anyway jj2 

You Madonna stans really inspired us through the Rebel Shart Era! if you can go through that we can do ANYTHING yas1 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take BGs and stan wars way too seriously. I will talk shit until Perfect Illusion drops. If it slays, you haters can suck it. If it flops or is bad, well then I'll just ignore and move on wit

Good point.  This is pop music forums in general.  We're all a bunch of gays and girls sitting around, talking about the careers and lives of women that will have more success then we will e

So why do you down vote things  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.