Jony

Joanne - Daily Chart Updates

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I though ya'll said they didn't pay dust to her interesting1 

german radio is always a little bit conservative at the beginning. the general punlic in germany in general ( dead2 ) is a little bit conservative and keeps and eye on new music/new stuff before consuming it jj2 

1 minute ago, Salvatore said:

I hope this song flops, so she realizes that whatever she's been doing since ARTPOP was not good.

I don't how I'd feel if LG5 turns out much better than PI. I'd probably be even more mad that they went with such a filler as lead single.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

stay.mad.mp3 

11 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

I hope this song flops, so she realizes that whatever she's been doing since ARTPOP was not good.

I don't how I'd feel if LG5 turns out much better than PI. I'd probably be even more mad that they went with such a filler as lead single.

it will be interesting to see if Radio will pick the song up even after the Radio deal is over next week

im kinda surpirsed her spotify updates are pretty good in some countries - shes doing better with the song on spotify than i expected - well it was the first day but anyway

iTunes Looks messy after just 24 hours atm dark red in all markets she will be happy staying in the top 5 in  1 of the Major market by monday

free falling in Germany Uk  and Australia

i expected a drop on iTunes cs ist normal but not that fast and with -20% updates dead2 Looks like they should Focus on Streaming and not sales anymore

it will be interesting to see if Radio will pick the song up even after the Radio deal is over next week

im kinda surpirsed her spotify updates are pretty good in some countries - shes doing better with the song on spotify than i expected - well it was the first day but anyway

iTunes Looks messy after just 24 hours atm dark red in all markets she will be happy staying in the top 5 in  1 of the Major market by monday

free falling in Germany Uk  and Australia

i expected a drop on iTunes cs ist normal but not that fast and with -20% updates dead2 Looks like they should Focus on Streaming and not sales anymore

I think she should rather cancel, call it a promo single and release one of the stronger songs from the album as "actual lead single" like a lot of artists did this year.