Jony

Joanne - Daily Chart Updates

8 hours ago, Alejandreaux said:

i mean, the most streamed song for the last 24 hours got like 6 million streams total. so its not really phenomenal, but its not bad at all either gaga13

especially considering PI sounds NOTHING like the other songs in the top 30 on Spotify shock1

the monster that is CLOSER giveup1   can't believe the power of streaming and slaes it has

13 hours ago, Jony said:

Not really jj3 

Tbh, those are good numbers for Gagz, i am actually surprise, i was expecting lower numbers, she's like the weakest on streaming, when Spotify became a thing the ARTPOP era was over and C2C didn't help her to get subscribers, poor thing

Im expecting more subscribers on her Youtube / Spotify chanel IF she does good videos & good single choices

@Jony maybe we can use this thread to track all the singles and other songs while we are in the LG5 era jj2  and not only PI, what do you think?

BTW, i read on GGD that Ronson played the song on Spain and it helped, the song got a green update there, i havent check if that's real tho jj2  

9 hours ago, Gaga = the queen of pop said:

So what if she's not slaying on iTunes anna1  This was expected considering she released the single on all streaming platforms simultaneously. Spotify, Apple Music and Youtube numbers are what's really important  antm1 

It really doesn't matter anymore, at least not for Billboard, to chart there, there's a formula where they count Sales+Radio Airplay (AI) + Streaming numbers (Spotify, Youtube, etc) 

So, there are songs that maybe don't sell that much but they do have monster numbers of AI, they'll debut/chart better

RN in USA Perfect Illusion is gettin' a lil more stable on iTunes, stil bleeding but not as much as it was rip3

iTUNES:

2.  LADY GAGA | PI     .6067  .6321

SPOTIFY

21  LADY GAGA | PI     594,798

She's still at #1 in some countries (without small countries)

iTunes:

14 hours ago, Salvatore said:

I hope this song flops, so she realizes that whatever she's been doing since ARTPOP was not good.

I don't how I'd feel if LG5 turns out much better than PI. I'd probably be even more mad that they went with such a filler as lead single.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

stop, PI is a really good song and it is not like AP at all tina1  FameGa is gone, u gotta let go sis

nvansvavnvjoipgi   it's not a filler, and we all know her 2nd singles and no singles are always better, she chooses a catchy simple song as a lead, always, so im kinda excited about LG5, cant wait for that Florence collab fall3

14 hours ago, Salvatore said:

I think she should rather cancel, call it a promo single and release one of the stronger songs from the album as "actual lead single" like a lot of artists did this year.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

kawnva   noooooo!!! please dont!!

I dont want another Focus/Pretty Girls/ANTI mess orangu1  she always messes with the singles ala Judas/TEOG, Venus/DWUW and things never work out, she should stick with it and make it work, no more messy eras porfavor

32 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

@Jony maybe we can use this thread to track all the singles and other songs while we are in the LG5 era jj2  and not only PI, what do you think?

BTW, i read on GGD that Ronson played the song on Spain and it helped, the song got a green update there, i havent check if that's real tho jj2  

Sure, I'll change the title once the next single or the album is out and get the thread pinned jj2 

It got from dark red to dark green during the past 9 hours in Spain so it must be true

6 minutes ago, Jony said:

Sure, I'll change the title once the next single or the album is out and get the thread pinned jj2 

It got from dark red to dark green during the last 9 hours in Spain so it must be true

someone already made a thread about it rih2

Good, we need this pinned jj2  get that hit thread rih1

Do you have a good source for AI? i always struggle with that orangu1  the only info i get is from GGD

Just now, frankgutz said:

someone already made a thread about it rih2

Good, we need this pinned jj2  get that hit thread rih1

Do you have a good source for AI? i always struggle with that orangu1  the only info i get is from GGD

Kworb I guess

16 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

is this good?

I'm afraid not, but it's a bit too early to tell. It could rebound until the end of the week, but it's unlikely unless she has scheduled big promo and radio plays the song. For comparison, TIWYCF Spotify's first week was 20-11-11-10-10-10-8, with 4.9m streams & 123k sales and it barely got into the top 10.

10 hours ago, Jony said:

Kworb I guess

i didnt know dead2  lemme search the AI option cry6

9 hours ago, Alejandreaux said:

maybe top 5 is a lil optimistic, but i still think she has that top 10 on lock lj1`

tina1 let's pray sis

8 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

iTunes

#2 Usa

#2 UK

#4 Canada

#9 Germany

#10 Australia

#11 Japan

Still #1 in Mexico on ha 3rd day sass1 

7 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

hoping for international promo tbh

i think she's doing promo in UK

4 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Time to release single #2 queen yas2 It's not too late, yet.

chill, PI is a grower, from what i saw on GGD, it grew in a lot of fans who hated the song at first, and then she can start doing promo, performances, the video, radios still need to pick up the song without the deal, it takes time