Charts Joanne - Daily Chart Updates

745 posts in this topic

LADY GAGA – Perfect Illusion: 17.442 (+16.342)

Radio slaying in the US yas2 

This song will drop and pick up so lets just wait the first few weeks to see. 

Just now, ParentalAdvisory said:

LADY GAGA – Perfect Illusion: 17.442 (+16.342)

Radio slaying in the US yas2 

damn that radio deal dead2 

Just now, Infrared said:

damn that radio deal dead2 

jj5 hope this will help the song staying inside the top 5 of US iTunes

she could debut top 10 with airplay like this

damn i was just on making a Stats thread that was gonna be updated daily with everything from charts, streams and more until i saw this thread nn

11 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

down #7 Germany rip2  @Salvatore @Tasso buy it clap1 

I though ya'll said they didn't pay dust to her interesting1 

12 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

down #7 Germany rip2  @Salvatore @Tasso buy it clap1 

why am i never mentioned when its about german members dead2 i dont think milan will buy it tbh dead2 

1 minute ago, Tonic said:

why am i never mentioned when its about german members dead2 i dont think milan will buy it tbh dead2 

buy it @Tonicjj5 

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I though ya'll said they didn't pay dust to her interesting1 

german radio is always a little bit conservative at the beginning. the general punlic in germany in general ( dead2 ) is a little bit conservative and keeps and eye on new music/new stuff before consuming it jj2 

3 minutes ago, Tasso said:

I bought it twice already wendy1

buy it on Amazon sis wendy1

1 minute ago, Tonic said:

german radio is always a little bit conservative at the beginning. the general punlic in germany in general ( dead2 ) is a little bit conservative and keeps and eye on new music/new stuff before consuming it jj2 

has your local Station played the song today?

spotify is what counts tbh. i hope tomorrow the song will be in the top 15 spotify world top 50

I hope this song flops, so she realizes that whatever she's been doing since ARTPOP was not good.

I don't how I'd feel if LG5 turns out much better than PI. I'd probably be even more mad that they went with such a filler as lead single.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

1 minute ago, Salvatore said:

I hope this song flops, so she realizes that whatever she's been doing since ARTPOP was not good.

I don't how I'd feel if LG5 turns out much better than PI. I'd probably be even more mad that they went with such a filler as lead single.

stay.mad.mp3 

11 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

it will be interesting to see if Radio will pick the song up even after the Radio deal is over next week

im kinda surpirsed her spotify updates are pretty good in some countries - shes doing better with the song on spotify than i expected - well it was the first day but anyway

iTunes Looks messy after just 24 hours atm dark red in all markets she will be happy staying in the top 5 in  1 of the Major market by monday

free falling in Germany Uk  and Australia

i expected a drop on iTunes cs ist normal but not that fast and with -20% updates dead2 Looks like they should Focus on Streaming and not sales anymore

it will be interesting to see if Radio will pick the song up even after the Radio deal is over next week

im kinda surpirsed her spotify updates are pretty good in some countries - shes doing better with the song on spotify than i expected - well it was the first day but anyway

iTunes Looks messy after just 24 hours atm dark red in all markets she will be happy staying in the top 5 in  1 of the Major market by monday

free falling in Germany Uk  and Australia

i expected a drop on iTunes cs ist normal but not that fast and with -20% updates dead2 Looks like they should Focus on Streaming and not sales anymore

I think she should rather cancel, call it a promo single and release one of the stronger songs from the album as "actual lead single" like a lot of artists did this year.