Madonna

#LadyGagaIsOver-Party // Part 1: Red Carpet

3 minutes ago, ajp said:

It's OK Gags, perhaps I'll have you feature on my next critically acclaimed album to get your career back on track... I'll pitch it to Interscope on Monday...

music-much-music-video-awards-2015-carly

US Top Album Sales: #27 @carlyraejepsen, E•MO•TION: Side B 7,262 (debut).

Hm, I think Gaga will pass

1 minute ago, LadyGootgoot said:

x3

I think posts like this are considered spam and warning worthy cause you are trying to increase your post count through non-sensical off topic posts. jj1 I remember reading about that in the new rules.

Just now, Salvatore said:

I think posts like this are considered spam and warning worthy cause you are trying to increase your post count through non-sensical off topic posts. jj1 I remember reading about that in the new rules.

Agreed! Post like this are not being very productive or civil to the forum! Or intelligent!

samdean.gif

1 minute ago, sledgehammer said:

tumblr_mzpwmg6oue1qm11ozo5_r1_250.gif

Btw, why is she in you sig if you hate her so much?

If you haven't noticed it yet:

I don't hate her. I hate her fans and I'm literally just pulling the same shit they did every week when Madonna released RH. Besides, I'm also really disappointed with PI (like a lot of Gaga fans) and that contributes to my enthusiasm to drag her.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I'll be making an appearance at the #SalvatoreIsObsessedParty instead.

#AlejandreauxARRIVES

Now projected to open with 91k, falling harder than Madonna at the Brits on iTunes...is this the end for Gargoyle? Is it too early to roll out the red carpet? How are you gonna arrive at the #Lad

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.