VaginasAreDisgusting!

New Taylor Swift Song Snippet

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Upon listening to it a few times I still don't think it's her, at least not fully. The backing vocals at around 0:05 really do sound like her, but it deadass sounds like Selena Gomez in the rest of the song dead1 

It's the Lord, I can feel my holy energies going up more and more the longer I listen to the snippet! alex1 

3 hours ago, Jake said:

"Beautiful for a moment"

I can't hear Selena at all. Plus a line like "beautiful for a moment" sounds too complicated to be a Selena song jj3 

just the beat in general sounds like something off of Revival.  jj2

This sounds like a collab taybh .  Maybe Taylor & selena, or more likely Kesha & Taylor? nat1

Sooo perched to hear the rest, I loved what I can hear.  bey6

EDIT: After listening to it more I think it might be a collab with Kelsea Ballerini, is she going back to country?  If she was it would be a smart move to team with Kelsea since Kelsea has just had three #1 hits

Edited by RandomosiTAY
Addition

Also, Rolling Stone just released an interview with Kelsea Ballerini and..  oprah11

Kelsea Ballerini on 'Yeah Boy' and Her Secret New Duet

Ballerini's sophomore album will have at least one duet — but she's keeping her singing partner secret for now. She's also hoping a second collaboration works out for the album, to make up for lost time.

"I've always wanted at least one collaboration on every album, and I didn't have one on the last album," she says, "So I want to double up on this one!"