Gilly

Perfect Illusion audio UPDATED

36 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i cant at this bitch tho what am i doing with my iTunes and Amazon versions now ? will i get the update for free?

imhwdktp1kdomayjbl.gif

Idk about Amazon but delete it from iTunes and redownload from Purchases

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

did you do that? and did the updated version redownload? 

No I haven't even listened to the updated version dead7 Are the differences really apparent or is it another GGD scheme for streams like someone once did with Applause rip4 

Just now, Jony said:

No I haven't even listened to the updated version dead7 Are the differences really apparent or is it another GGD scheme for streams like someone once did with Applause rip4 

yeah. i hadn't listened to the song in days and i have this version on repeat rn. i can totally hear the difference. the vocals are not as over the top and the instrumental is louder. also, the transition from the verses to the chorus is smoother. the backing vocals on the bridge (the best part of the song) are also louder. and the key change is not as screechy.

give it a try dead7 

1 minute ago, ♚Miss Bank$♚ said:

Check on somewhere else that isn't youtube. YT max is 12k kps

I know it's 125kbps but even then, such differences would be audible. I also checked Spotify and re-downloaded from iTunes.

Just now, Jony said:

I know it's 125kbps but even then, such differences would be audible. I also checked Spotify and re-downloaded from iTunes.

It's not a major change. I did notice the Bridge was a lot louder and the pronunciation is clearer on some words rav3 The chorus seems quieter too but maybe because the bridge is louder

2 minutes ago, ♚Miss Bank$♚ said:

It's not a major change. I did notice the Bridge was a lot louder and the pronunciation is clearer on some words rav3 The chorus seems quieter too but maybe because the bridge is louder

Mess I just checked GGD and the person who made the thread clarified it was an experiment to see how many people will fall for it rip3