Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

♚Missy♚

Poppy

Oh, a That Poppy thread sia2

I like her EP, it's very 80s-ish (except Lowlife) bey6

But, what's with those damn ass videos she uploads? Is that a way of her record label to gain some attention on her or what? sia2 Cuz they're so fucking creepy sia2 They seem like a parody of the modern society

But, the most important thing, why don't we already know her real name and birth date? jj3

Oh, and that stage name sux tbh jj3

3 minutes ago, Ibru said:

Maybe it's only for the project? Two persons/alter ego thing? nat1 

bad idea imo jj3

and she needs to get rid of that stage name before people start knowing her as That poppy jj3 actually, i have a better idea nat1 she should be a judge on a talent show and bully a contestant and then change her stage name bc of the massive backlash nat1 oh, my mind surprises me sometimes nat1

Spoiler

jk tho nat1 Natalia is innocent jj3

8 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Moriah? Is that her real name? Why isnt it on Wikipedia, nor is her birth date?

Yes, her real name is Moriah Pereira. There's a bit on Wikipedia about why it's not listed. I guess since she doesn't talk about it publicly anymore and she's wiped out all her old videos from when she was a Youtube cover artist, there's no primary source that talks about it anymore.

Poppy's real name and identity is kept guarded, with That Poppy explaining, "I don't want people to talk about how old I am; I want them to talk about what I'm making [...] People, especially nowadays, are so obsessed with knowing everything. They'll have to invest their time in finding it."[8]

She is still listed on the writing credits of her songs and her age is kind of easy to find out, based on the fact that she used to list it on several profiles.

4 hours ago, John Wayne said:

Moriah? Is that her real name? Why isnt it on Wikipedia, nor is her birth date?

In my secret garden, I'm looking for the perfect flower
Waiting for my finest hour
In my secret garden, I still believe after all
I still believe and I fall
You plant the seed and I'll watch it grow
I wonder when I'll start to show
I wonder if I'll ever know
Where my place is
Where my face is
I know it's in here somewhere
I just wish I knew the color of my hair
I know the answer's hiding somewhere