Princess Aurora

DO YOU MISS THIS ?

I mean,Look at this

rolling-stone-the-queens-of-music-septem

We'll never have a pop team like this,NEVER AGAIN cry4

Think about it,in 2010-2011 they used to run the charts and pop music was all in their hands,WHAT HAPPENED ? Just three of them barely did it,you know.I just don't understand why pop music just turned into a sorta of I don't even know how to describe it honestly.We don't even have a new pop legacy,look at Ariana,Selena,Demi,Taylor,etc.The only thing they do is showing support through tweets mad5 while Rihanna,Britney,Nicki,Kesha all had collabs among them,same goes to Beyoncé and Gaga.Even Christina Aguilera had a collab with Gaga scream1 , what on earth happened to the pop world ? What's up with people caring about the relevance of a singer or how much he/she sold ? Seriously,am I listening to pop music or am I playing to Pokemon ? dead2 I sometimes feel like I have a gun pointed at me when I gotta talk about those topics and I am also disgusted what the pop world has come to,it turned into utter trash and honestly I don't feel like I wanna be part of it anymore,I just wanna do like I always did,have fun without any stressful things.However,do you guys think there's ever gonna be another pop team just like this one or maybe pop music is just a desert full of isolation now ? Discuss peacefully even though it's battlegrounds ninja1 

1 hour ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

lol no. Music was shit and they weren't even exciting.

Best time for pop music and females was first half of 00s

I miss that time.

oh well you're not that wrong tbh rav2 2000's Pop music was amazing compared to 2011 BUT I wasn't talking about the music quality,more like the fact there was like a sorta of collab among them see : Gaga and Beyoncé or Nicki,Britney,Kesha and Rihanna.Now it looks like most of them are independent artists or tend to be Indie artists you know what I mean ? oprah11

1 hour ago, The Black Parade said:

Dont forget Miley scream1 

True rav2 but it looks like Miley gave up on being a main pop girl because she probably doesn't like that image so I don't know If we could consider her as a pop girl right now um1 and then Miley had a collab with Ariana.

1 hour ago, BJORK said:

i dont miss this time solely because all the girls were churning out the same kind of hits and they were all very overexposed

Anyway I wasn't talking about the music quality but how things have changed,you know there's not a new pop legacy just like 2011 see all the collabs among them,that's the point of the thread,Didn't I explain myself well ? :/ 

1 hour ago, The Lone Wolf said:

A new batch will come to sweep the world again in a year or three.

200_s.gif 

It was supposed to happen last year or maybe this year but I don't see it,All I see is just a bunch of Indie artists trying to stay relevant :/ and even the Internet also barely cares about them tbh mad12

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean,Look at this We'll never have a pop team like this,NEVER AGAIN Think about it,in 2010-2011 they used to run the charts and pop music was all in their hands,WHAT HAPPENED ? Just t

no. shitney doesn't belong there because she was a non factor ever since blackout, despite having had medium sized hits and decent album sales. kesha and gaga were instantly a flash in the pan, like e

stop it, it makes me sad to think about it. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.