Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

R E I N C A R N A T I O N [Sign Up Thread]

122 posts in this topic

I've added an important part to the rules be sure to read it:

- Whichever character you get is the character that you will be playing as until you die and be reincarnated or if it's your last life.. then until you die and leave the game. There is no changing the character, so make the most of it. You could very well get a character that you might not like, you have to deal with it and keep it moving. You don't know which character has all the secrets and which one is capable of making it to the end. 

aretha1

Aiight aiight I'll play. But if Harley Quinn is in the game and I don't get her I'm gonna throw a little bitch fit aretha1 

This is interesting sign me up demi1 

2 hours ago, QUINN said:

Hmm should I play? nat1 

yes or KP4 wouldn't come, there's a direct relation ofc!

2 hours ago, #MusicNotTheBling said:

me neither lol1 specially cuz i don't have access lol1 but it's ok

we should do clean versions, or if you really want to see it then I can happily PM people with it moo1 

2 hours ago, Hannah. said:

FOTP Big Brother's impact transcends across this entire forum.

the Hannah Broadcasting Company wouldn't be ALIVE without the distribution of Chapman Pictures Ltd rav3 

Just now, blankdreams. said:

Chapman Pictures Ltd rav3 

Literally who

Just now, Hannah. said:

Literally who

The authorities are unimpressed with this stunt. We are considering cutting down the episode count of Big Brother to 0 and letting REINCARNATION take over the airtime, thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Chapman Pictures Ltd (buy KB/FB on iTunes)

1 minute ago, blankdreams. said:

The authorities are unimpressed with this stunt. We are considering cutting down the episode count of Big Brother to 0 and letting REINCARNATION take over the airtime, thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Literally who

8 hours ago, blankdreams. said:

Regards,

ny1

9 hours ago, Hannah. said:

Literally who

The Original Tag Queen. The Hunger Games Countess. FOTP Superstar. gaga13moo5

Am honored to have ha just lend ha name to this project. cry1cry7

40 minutes ago, DominicBMareaux said:

gaga12 Send me instructions/directions + rules.

Instructions/directions are when the game starts, but the main things u have to know are:

On 9/24/2016 at 11:28 PM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Basic Rules:

1. Each player will get 3 lives, as in they will die and then be reincarnated twice. The last death is the final death.

2. Each player will become a character for each life, the character will be chosen at random.

3. Each player will be in charge of his/her own destiny and will be given choices that determine their story.

4. Each player must be available to answer 3-5 questions via pm, every 48 hours. Each question a player answers will open the door for a new scenario and a specific new question.

* There will hidden secrets that players will only find out after the game is finished

* Players can save themselves from eminent death if they figure certain clues and guess right answers.

Also these are the official rules, if u agree to them then u may sign up:

13 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

RULES: Must Read If You are Planning on Playing This Game:

- This game is not for people with heart conditions nor people that do not wish to read/view things of sexual or violent nature. There will be shocks along the way and sometimes disturbing text. All in limits, though, as we have discussed the lines on what shall be/shall not be acceptable to be presented in the game.

- Some parts, that we or the mods deem too sexual will be only posted in the House of Whores section, and only players with access to that section will view this content, however that will be a rare case in this game.

- If you are serious in intending on playing this game then you must continue playing the game for as long as it requires to be played (or until your third death in the game), if for whatever reason you cannot continue the game with legitimate reason, you must discuss this matter with the show-runners @H.O.N.E.Y or @blankdreams. and explain to them why you can't continue. We wish only the people willing to continue playing this game sign up for it. 

- There is no changing your mind once you've made a decision, your first decision is your FINAL decision, so make your decisions wisely... your decision could very well be your last one!

- If you are serious in wanting to play the game, you have to know that appearing for updates is important as it will contain perks and info that might help you in the game, and appearing for live events in the game thread is a must because they require that you are there to make a decision. Your decision making sessions with @H.O.N.E.Y via PM will be every 2 days and that will be required in order for your story to progress. People that are not willing to continue with this should not sign up.

- Whichever character you get is the character that you will be playing as until you die and be reincarnated or if it's your last life.. then until you die and leave the game. There is no changing the character, so make the most of it. You could very well get a character that you might not like, you have to deal with it and keep it moving. You don't know which character has all the secrets and which one is capable of making it to the end. 

- Each player is playing solo, unless specified otherwise. Each player is expected to keep their secret info hidden from other players. Each player is expected to keep whatever hints or clues they find along the way hidden from other players by not sharing that info. Any player that intentionally exposes themselves or hints that they uncovered along the way will get a warning which includes no control over their storyline until further notice. If it occurs again then the player is disqualified from the game. Please follow the game rules to ensure an enjoyable game. 

- There are hidden secrets in the game that will not be uncovered until after the game is done. There will be no helping or cheating within the game. Everyone will choose their own destiny. 

More info on the game:

• This game was inspired primarily by The Hunger Games Season 2 produced by Chapman/@blankdreams., and most specifically @Royalty's stint in that game which actually ended up inspiring the creation of a character. @blankdreams.' gruesome writing in the Games gave @H.O.N.E.Y the idea to create a similar game.
  • Other inspirations for the gruesome nature of the game came from The Hunger Games & The Purge, themes of witchcraft from American Horror Story: Coven, the PoV of each characters' thoughts came from Game of Thrones' book series, and other themes were inspired by Beetlejuice, the United States Fashion Industry, Kill Bill, and 24.
  • The game is set at a different time, in a different place located where North America is currently located. Things have changed for the worse, but most has stayed as bad as it is.
  • The characters are mostly made up characters although a couple have been brought from movies, but those are merely characters within the game and not ones that players can play.
  • The game will include text mostly, but will also include audio and visual components in some instances that paint the picture of what the character is doing or what they are seeing. 

8 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Ooh, sign me up for this jj2

Read the rules, if u agree then we will sign u up. jj2 

RULES: Must Read If You are Planning on Playing This Game:

- This game is not for people with heart conditions nor people that do not wish to read/view things of sexual or violent nature. There will be shocks along the way and sometimes disturbing text. All in limits, though, as we have discussed the lines on what shall be/shall not be acceptable to be presented in the game.

- Some parts, that we or the mods deem too sexual will be only posted in the House of Whores section, and only players with access to that section will view this content, however that will be a rare case in this game.

- If you are serious in intending on playing this game then you must continue playing the game for as long as it requires to be played (or until your third death in the game), if for whatever reason you cannot continue the game with legitimate reason, you must discuss this matter with the show-runners @H.O.N.E.Y or @blankdreams. and explain to them why you can't continue. We wish only the people willing to continue playing this game sign up for it. 

- There is no changing your mind once you've made a decision, your first decision is your FINAL decision, so make your decisions wisely... your decision could very well be your last one!

- If you are serious in wanting to play the game, you have to know that appearing for updates is important as it will contain perks and info that might help you in the game, and appearing for live events in the game thread is a must because they require that you are there to make a decision. Your decision making sessions with @H.O.N.E.Y via PM will be every 2 days and that will be required in order for your story to progress. People that are not willing to continue with this should not sign up.

- Whichever character you get is the character that you will be playing as until you die and be reincarnated or if it's your last life.. then until you die and leave the game. There is no changing the character, so make the most of it. You could very well get a character that you might not like, you have to deal with it and keep it moving. You don't know which character has all the secrets and which one is capable of making it to the end. 

- Each player is playing solo, unless specified otherwise. Each player is expected to keep their secret info hidden from other players. Each player is expected to keep whatever hints or clues they find along the way hidden from other players by not sharing that info. Any player that intentionally exposes themselves or hints that they uncovered along the way will get a warning which includes no control over their storyline until further notice. If it occurs again then the player is disqualified from the game. Please follow the game rules to ensure an enjoyable game. 

- There are hidden secrets in the game that will not be uncovered until after the game is done. There will be no helping or cheating within the game. Everyone will choose their own destiny. 

34 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Read the rules, if u agree then we will sign u up. jj2 

When are the live event, how long do they last?

Is this gonna be some serious shade for me? rih1 

Sign me up.

3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

When are the live event, how long do they last?

21 hours ago, blankdreams. said:

giphy.gif

For now, Thursday will be the launch night, while live updates (BB-style hihi) will come on every SundayWednesday, and Thursday. Thursday shows are the juicy ones, because people die in them! katy3 

these shows are all live, and all hosted by your favorite host Chapman Caesarman jj1 so that's four live shows to remember and cancel all your social events to!

for this Thursday I can do anytime from 6pm-midnight BST, I'll set the time for that roughly to 8pm BST, but I can adjust a biT if anyone's got a class or sth.

the times for everything afterwards will have to fit the americans, I can do anywhere after 8pm EST. We'll set that to 10pm EST for now, but again I can adjust.

I hope to see everyone here! Make sure to check the things above for more info on how the game works. and for people that came in by accident, SIGN THE FUCK UP! alex1 

7 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Is this gonna be some serious shade for me? rih1 

Sign me up.

if you asked sia1 

35 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

if you asked sia1 

Thanks.  Ok I'm in. sia1

*Reads Haus of Whores is part of the game*

Sign me up lol2