RepuTAYtion

Washington Post: Taylor Might Surprise Release TS6 on October 23rd, 2016

18 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

antm1

When did she start to work on the new album? um1

I think she started in March/April in LA, a few weeks before she bleached her hair. I think she wrote many songs in Australia and when she was back in the US she started recording those songs in Nashville and NYC. It would not surprise me if Tom and her did not break up, but just leaked the news to shut up the media for a few weeks/months. The combination of Tom news AND album news would cause terrible overexposure.  Even without Tom news, she still has to be very careful. I hope Tree has a good plan.

17 minutes ago, Peter Cat said:

What do you her new album is gonna sound like ? rih1 What If she pulls her country pop music back ? 

I've been re-listening to Red a ton lately,  I need more songs ala State of Grace and Holy Ground bey6  That being said I'm not ready for her to abandon pop yet either so I hope she can find a way to still do that.  

And we all know she would slay any genre she chooses to gift us with gaga13

1 hour ago, RandomosiTAY said:

I've been re-listening to Red a ton lately,  I need more songs ala State of Grace and Holy Ground bey6  That being said I'm not ready for her to abandon pop yet either so I hope she can find a way to still do that.  

And we all know she would slay any genre she chooses to gift us with gaga13

am I the only one who kinda disliked 1989 ? um2 I hope her next sounds like a sorta Red meets 1989 (pop/rock and electro pop together) you know what I mean ? rav2 

Also, Lord usually takes a year and a half to write her albums... if this was done over the course of the past 6 months (which is the only possible option as she stated in her Vogue interview around Coachella that she was just slowly getting back into the studio), then Idk... still hoping this is not true tbh fall1

15 minutes ago, Robert. said:

Not here for an era that lasts for a week, sorry. Leave that whole surprise shtick to Bey (who did it first & did it best), Tay!

8 minutes ago, Robert. said:

Also, Lord usually takes a year and a half to write her albums... if this was done over the course of the past 6 months (which is the only possible option as she stated in her Vogue interview around Coachella that she was just slowly getting back into the studio), then Idk... still hoping this is not true tbh fall1

I'm so torn, I'm perched for new music but you do have to wonder if she has taken to the time to develop a follow up.  She's stated she wouldn't follow 1989 up until she really had something different too.  

That being said, I'll gladly take a new album, Taybh.  bey6

This all could be for some type of 10 year anniversary GH thing too lol2

3 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

I know, like i realize she should probably be taking even more time off, but honestly I'm so here for it cry9

I thought this too, but the "multi-year" AT&T deal, with the pre-Superbowl concert seems to be a pretty good indication that something is happening.  Especially because details are very vague right now, with more info to come later.  Exactly how Taylor stages things.  

don't forget the Formula 1 concert thing! she has it all planned rach2