Tasso

Taylor Swift to Headline Pre-Super Bowl Performance in Houston

rs_1024x759-150822084119-1024.swift2.cm.

Taylor Swift isn't one to sit on the sidelines.

So, on Feb. 4, the pop star will headline an AT&T DIRECTV pre–Super Bowl concert the night before the game in Houston, Texas. Whether she will debut new music is—for now—a mystery.

The performance was announced in conjunction with a multi-year deal that Swift, 26, signed with AT&T. A custom 64,000-square-foot venue is being built just for the "Blank Space" singer, and fans will have a chance to get tickets through a variety of AT&T promotions and campaigns.

To celebrate the partnership, Swift tweeted a football jersey featuring her lucky number, 13. "Thanks @ATT," the pop singer told her 81.1 million followers Tuesday. "This is gonna be fun."

AT&T, of course, shares Swift's sentiments. "We're thrilled to reach a deal to bring Taylor and her unique talents to her fans and our customers in new and exclusive ways. We're excited to get event tickets into the hands of Taylor's fans and exclusive content from the event to our customers and celebrate the combination of one of the world's biggest artists with one of the world's biggest sporting events," AT&T CEO John Stankey said in a statement released Tuesday.

http://www.eonline.com/news/799605/taylor-swift-to-headline-pre-super-bowl-performance-in-houston

Are we actually gonna get new music sooner than I had expected? fall3
I'm actually so emotional. I thought I was gonna have to make it through my worst year of school yet without Taylor there to take my mind off things. fall3
I can't tell you how happy I am right now. fall3 So here's a gif to depict it:
8186f945-aa5f-4e66-b25f-ddfc92400491.inline_yes

7 minutes ago, Juinae said:

Are we actually gonna get new music sooner than I had expected? fall3
I'm actually so emotional. I thought I was gonna have to make it through my worst year of school yet without Taylor there to take my mind off things. fall3
I can't tell you how happy I am right now. fall3 So here's a gif to depict it:
8186f945-aa5f-4e66-b25f-ddfc92400491.inline_yes

lol2

I know what you mean though, I'm going through so much right now and I NEED TS6 yas2

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Well then.. I can't wait for TS6 later this month whit1 

With this announcement and the Washington Post article AND the perfectly times concert on the 22nd it really seems possible.  gaga13