Rebel Bitch

I Feel Sorry For Monsters.

8 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

You literally posted a pic of Gaga wearing a cowboy hat and a jacket and saying it's proof Gaga is "copying" her, which is idiotic in itself. Your shitty fave doesn't own country music or cowboy hats. Do you not see how absolutely asinine those kind of statements are?lmfao2

I assume you have same opinion about that shit idiotic fave you stan for lmfao2 

You know it's funny because i don't even have to post receipts of gaga copying madonna, gaga's existence is receipt itself and whole world knows it :Dlaughcry1

I simply said that outfit looks familiar, i guess you saw it as 'gaga copied Madonna again' maybe because deep down you know oops!... she did it again gasp1

20 minutes ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

All her albums sound dated af, in a bad way. Her only timeless songs are Hung Up and Frozen. dead4

not GAGA stan talking about timeless music fall8 

all you have is dated music and you will never have timeless music, no wonder you're pressed. 

Pray for those 5 good songs you speak of brit2

24 minutes ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

All her albums sound dated af, in a bad way. Her only timeless songs are Hung Up and Frozen. dead4

Clean your ears.

These were produced 17 years ago. If you genuinely think the production / lyrics would have trouble passing on any pop album right now then you're simply lying to yourself.

vs this.

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

not GAGA stan talking about timeless music fall8 

all you have is dated music and you will never have timeless music, no wonder you're pressed. 

Pray for those 5 good songs you speak of brit2

um2 

Except her singles from Poker Face to Born This Way still gets played around on Throwback Thursday

13 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

A million reasons is a ballad. An acoustic ballad so I can't really judge it to Music which as you say has electronic touches to it. 

But you can obviously compare it to the tons of ballads on Music, no? ny5

Gone for instance.

8 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I assume you have same opinion about that shit idiotic fave you stan for lmfao2 

You know it's funny because i don't even have to post receipts of gaga copying madonna, gaga's existence is receipt itself and whole world knows it :Dlaughcry1

I'm not talking about the past, but as a Madgina stan I can see why you're stuck theredead2 yes, Gaga made a song that sort of sounded like Express Yourself 5 years ago and yes she wore a cone bra once, but 90% of her "copying" has been manipulated reports by the media to cause a fake feud and by delusional medonsters who think everything Gaga wears a purple jacket she's "copying the Confessions Tour" or if she wears a cowboy hat and sings country she's "copying the Music era" (which actually makes no sense because that album is mostly electro pop anywaydead2

22 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

No. Lol. It's one of those albums that were just "Okay" in her discography. It's up there in quality, but compared to her bests, no. Let's not be too delusional now

No. Lol. It's easily among her best albums. It's fresh, innovative, cool, ahead of its time, deep and experimental. Her others albums are either deep, or fun, experimental etc. but Music blands it all together and it freaking worked

21 minutes ago, Merryem said:

the retirement homes must have really good wifi for the fossils to be able to post this much and be this obsessed with gagas every move 

i guess nuthouse has good wifi too

15 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

A million reasons is a ballad. An acoustic ballad so I can't really judge it to Music which as you say has electronic touches to it. 

Lol you haven't even listened Music then. Only 4 songs are dance electronic songs, other 6 have influences from country music, acoustic, folk, trip hop, with electronic influences.

Music IS still ahead of its time.

5 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

No. Lol. It's easily among her best albums. It's fresh, innovative, cool, ahead of its time, deep and experimental. Her others albums are either deep, or fun, experimental etc. but Music blands it all together and it freaking worked

i guess nuthouse has good wifi too

Lol you haven't even listened Music then. Only 4 songs are dance electronic songs, other 6 have influences from country music, acoustic, folk, trip hop, with electronic influences.

Music IS still ahead of its time.

It sure is.

I mean, lets compare Music's tracks to Britney's 2000 record, shall we?

It's clear from an objective point of view that anyone who claims Madonna's music is dated is someone who is at a loss of perspective and parameters to judge by in the first place.

25 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

I'm not talking about the past, but as a Madgina stan I can see why you're stuck theredead2 yes, Gaga made a song that sort of sounded like Express Yourself 5 years ago and yes she wore a cone bra once, but 90% of her "copying" has been manipulated reports by the media to cause a fake feud and by delusional medonsters who think everything Gaga wears a purple jacket she's "copying the Confessions Tour" or if she wears a cowboy hat and sings country she's "copying the Music era" (which actually makes no sense because that album is mostly electro pop anywaydead2

You're so full of shit and in denial. I feel like its not even worth my time but let me educate you one last time dead2

No one gives a fuck about one jacket, one cone bra, shoes or whatever, you keep reaching with pictures like they are the only issue here. She channeled Madonna in way more ways, the way she acted, in her videos, performances, lyrics, music, for Madonna fan to watch Gaga at her peak was cringeworthy because it was too obvious that she was too much inspired by Madonna. I mean she was called Madonna wannabe for a reason.

That's why she burnt out so fast, she wanted to do everything at once because she had all these (Madonna) ideas in her head and once she was over with them she wasn't able to deliver something new, unique, something GAGA. I mean she did with meat dress and stuff like that, but not with MUSIC that should be in the first place. 

Gaga's biggest problem was that she couldn't separate these two things: paying tribute/being influenced and simple copying.

Let's not frget one thing: no one is ORIGINAL 100%.

Many artists were and are inspired by Madonna, but none of them were accused of copying her like Gaga was. Why? Think about it.

And the worst part is that most Madonna fans didn't even have problem with that, Gaga during her peak was universally loved, when press started making such a big deal out of that monsters were so mad that they started shitting on Madonna.

And no Music is not mostly electro pop, you keep making bullshit claims without checking your facts. 

P.S. It was more than purple jacket jj2  

hsfile_126771.jpg

8 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It sure is.

I mean, lets compare Music's tracks to Britney's 2000 record, shall we?

It's clear from an objective point of view that anyone who claims Madonna's music is dated is someone who is at a loss of perspective and parameters to judge by in the first place.

It's not fair to compare her to Britney because that teen pop genre was the thing at the time and obviously had no future.

But anyone with ears can easily hear how timeless and futuristic Music sounds. 

1 minute ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

It's not fair to compare her to Britney because that teen pop genre was the thing at the time and obviously had no future.

But anyone with ears can easily hear how timeless and futuristic Music sounds. 

Well do you wanna compare it to all of Britney's other albums then? would still work. ny7

Lol at this thread

gaga IS over. Her music is sucking, her image sucks, she has no star power etc etc. I can't even be arsed to drag her anymore. The GP is doing it themselves

Also, for the record, Music is a beautiful and I-CON-IC album. Gaga wishes she could make anything close to it lol

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean Ayo is better than anything Madonna ever did since Hung Up so don't feel sorry for us. 

I mean if we're picking only one song as receipts than Ghosttown alone is better than gaga's existence because i say so   see, it works both ways  

I hate it when people be making these threads like they know what we want     and act like we are forcing ourselves to like the music. Why can't we just enjoy it without it being considered

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.