Sylk

Why is Batterfly so OVERRATED?

I mean yes it's an amazing album but it's so overrated at this point ny12 

if you just take the 90s albums: Debut, Emotions, Daydream, Rainbow they are just as strong as Butterfly ny12 

And if you count the 00s albums like Charmy, Emancipation, MEMOIRS and also MIAMTEC they are equal if not better than BATTERfly ny12

discuss

Just now, Saiga said:

No shade but I fell asleep listening this album. Can someone recommend me other album? 

inb4 @Sylk attacks me with Bedtime Stories. zzz1 

Me. I Am Mariah: The Elusive Chanteuse! 

and I'll get BS some other time nat1 

Butterfly remains flawless from the first to the last song on the album. What other album does she have with this type of consistency? Certainly not Shit=Rainbow2!

The Roof >> Rainbow
Breakdown >> Rainbow
Fourth of July >> Rainbow

The decline of quality from Butterfly to Rainbow is probably the worst decline between albums she's ever had. An tragic follow up to a flawless album.

10 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Butterfly remains flawless from the first to the last song on the album. What other album does she have with this type of consistency? Certainly not Shit=Rainbow2!

The Roof >> Rainbow
Breakdown >> Rainbow
Fourth of July >> Rainbow

The decline of quality from Butterfly to Rainbow is probably the worst decline between albums she's ever had. An tragic follow up to a flawless album.

the first 15 seconds of Honey >> Rainbow ny12 

Because literally every song of Butterfly is utterly impeccable and iconic  oprah13 

It features the best songs of her career (The Roof, Fourth of July, My All), some of her best vocals (Butterfly, Babydoll) her most iconic video (Honey) and the best reprise song of all time (Fly Away)  oprah11

thats why! oprah12