Reincarnation on the Side w/ Guest Frankgutz!

96 posts in this topic

3233799c20.png

Reincarnation on the Side Episodes:

Episode #1 [w/ guest Babydoll]

Episode #2 [w/ guest Jae ft Hannah., Honey, & #Music]

Episode #3 [w/ guest Frankgutz]

Reincarnation on the Side: Episode 1

w/ Guest @Babydoll

Hi everyone and welcome to our very first edition of Reincarnation on the Side! oprah13

tumblr_ldp33gfbib1qbipv3o1_400.gif

This series will air whenever we feel like it, there's no schedule #dealwithit. oprah12

But if it airs it will always air before the main event. So let's start shall we? rav2 

Our very first guest in the series is the feisty little firecracker that has a lot to say. It's none other than @Babydoll. xtina10

tumblr_ldp33gfbib1qbipv3o1_400.gif

Farrah-Abraham-on-Celebrity-Big-Brother-

So tell us @Babydoll., how's life been treating you? mj1

Pretty good. I'm a Promo Team member and I'm currently writing an award winning book that members will not be given permission to read. xoxo hottie1

- We heard that there was a little altercation or battle of words of some sort about a character you wanted to be in the game. Is this true? And if so why was this character so important to you? xtina15

Technically, all I said was that Hyun was a lucky flop that he got the Harley Quinn character and I got the Asian hooker, when its actually the opposite in real life. jj2 Yes, Harley Quinn has been my token symbol since I joined the promo team a month ago, my jester set was iconic, legendary, I only speak the truth. She's the only one that matters.

- So one of your favorite mates in FOTP is @Dr. Slay and he's also in the game. Who do you think will kill the other? Do you think he can beat you with his wits? wendy1

"wits" wendy1 Yeah sure, if you say so. No, I'm gonna annihilate that hoe with no hesitation. nat1 

- What about this; will the game and it's results... or whatever happens in this 3 week period.. can that hurt your relationship with @Dr. Slaywendy1

It's a game wendy1 

Absolutely wendy1

- Other that "Dolly", what other characters caught your eye and you said to yourself... "aww I don't mind being that..."? rav2 

None rav2 idk I guess I'm okay with being an Asian hooker..  dead7

- Ok now we're gonna dive to something a bit deeper. So warning. Ok... so.. we've all heard about the passing of your grandad may he rest in peace. So have you finally found peace now that's taken a while?oprah3

I guess. I feel a bit liberated considering its all over, he doesn't have to feel any pain anymore, etc. I just want to focus on other topics atm.  

- Is there anything you'd like to say to him? oprah1

Not publicly. oprah6 

- So let's change the subject now. Bring me tissues please..... So tell me, you're very much into designing and photoshopping and all that artsy stuff, have you ever thought of doing that professionally and getting paid for that? jj3

I've considered it sometimes. But no. I'm not gonna do that. I like to think of Photoshop as just an extra hobby to keep me up, like another thing I do that less people know about, video editing. I have a different plan actually. I'm practicing to get my GED (an equivalent to a high school diploma) and then study fiction writing in college. I would really enjoy to become an author. 

-How do your parents feel about your artistic hobbies? Do you feel that they'd support you if u flat out tell them that your going to work as a graphic artists full time? What would they say as a response? oprah8

My family has always been really supportive. They actually encouraged me to dive into that kind of career, when I first began showing interest in it, although of course they're currently supporting me in my author plan. My mom would really like for me to become a journalist, but she doesn't really care what I opt for, as long as it benefits as something that I actually want to do.

So everyone, let's take 5 please... we'll be back after these messages...

11 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Technically, all I said was that Hyun was a lucky flop that he got the Harley Quinn character and I got the Asian hooker, when its actually the opposite in real life. jj2

i'm suing your ass

Lmao at @Babydoll. trying to steal my identity ny12 bitch I AM @harley quinn. How do you think i dominated both seasons of the Hunger Games trash1 nice try tho! Imitation is the highest form of flattery kii 

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Lmao at @Babydoll. trying to steal my identity ny12 bitch I AM @harley quinn. How do you think i dominated both seasons of the Hunger Games trash1 nice try tho! Imitation is the highest form of flattery kii 

The 2nd part of the interview will assess how he truly feels about the players (in 15 minutes). nat1 

But all in light fun tho cos this isn't NHB so nothing is serious here. dead7

3 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

The 2nd part of the interview will assess how he truly feels about the players (in 15 minutes). nat1 

But all in light fun tho cos this isn't NHB so nothing is serious here. dead7

Everything I ever say in these games is not to be taken seriously nat1 

Oh shit, I forgot this is happening today and an hour earlier. fall1

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Oh shit, I forgot this is happening today and an hour earlier. fall1

Yeah don't get too excited sis. This is happening, yes, but the update... well I'm announcing something there now.

13 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

Screaming.

I wanna be on this show.

You could be a panelist. Starting on the 2nd episode we'll have 2 or more panelists that will discuss things about the game and their opinions, etc and I welcome anyone wanting to appear. rav2 

The players are now complete and this is the last player to have his character in the the game revealed, he has been in agreement of doing it since Friday.

@frankgutz

2808289fa6.png

nat1 

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

The players are now complete and this is the last player to be added in the the game, he has been in agreement of doing it since Friday.

@frankgutz

Shonna.png

jvñksjklajva lmfao1  bitch

Weapos: Her weight lavjlkanvlav  i hate u lmfao1

This program has been brought to you by Chapman Studios.

Sponsored by

yg2c1tt.gif

Just now, QUINN said:

Jerk fjskskgkgka SCREAMING AT SHONNA SHE IS EVERYTHING @frankgutz

zgxpb.gif  i love ha oprah2

12 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

@H.O.N.E.Y No strenghts? who need that when u can buy weapons

7348364_orig.gif

Speaking of weapons go to the other thread to purchase one ASAP!!!! aretha1

First come and first answered, first served!! Btw if u don't have a weapon you're more likely to die in update or on thursday.

@QUINN @Hyun. @Kirjava

47 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

yelping 

Did you for real tag me then edit me out rip2 

imagine how funny it would be if the voices from the nekci menij show was used?