Reincarnation on the Side w/ Guest Frankgutz!

96 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, we're back on your favorite show on earth, Reincarnation on the Side with our guest @Lobo.

But right now we're going to head off to our panelist guest to sound off on some of the things happening in the story.

tumblr_ldp33gfbib1qbipv3o1_400.gif

a40981e03c.png

What are your thoughts on the dilemma of Rose @Lobo trying to take down Johnny Bleu @Pageant Material + the whole fashion industry for corruption and hidden crime, as a CIA agent (yet deviously also having ulterior motives for her other Secret Agent job which is all FOR corruption). What do u think of this concept? Do u think the fashion industry in real life could be doing shady stuff behind the scenes? Who are u rooting for Rose or Johnny?

a3c8ad434c.png

Honey: I think that any big industry is surrounded by skeletons. Nothing that big comes to power without dark dealings. I'm rooting for Rose.

a3c9380c55.png

Hannah: I like the concept! I definitely think the fashion industry is very corrupt behind the scenes. Also I really am rooting for Johnny. Sorry Rose! tehe1 

a3c928d71b.png

#music: It slays! I mean, it sounds like a movie or smth.   There must me some shit as in any other art industry  jj2  I'm obviously siding with the sugar-daddy aretha1

a40981e03c.png

What are we all making of the infamous Dolly killing scene (while her boyfriend clown jerks off on camera watching) is certainly a new form of online sex. Thoughts on the whole matter and what was your reaction? 

jj2 

a3c9380c55.png

Hannah: I was just thinking "oh...this is happening dead4 " But it was also a bit of a ki!

a40981e03c.png

Are u here for Dolly?

a3c9380c55.png

Hannah: I feel indifferent towards Dolly tbh nat1 

a3c8ad434c.png

Honey:I thought it was super dark and kinda creepy, but that's cool! My thoughts on Dolly are kinda iffy tho. 

Who do u think is secretly the strongest character but is not showing it yet?

a3c8ad434c.png

Honey: I think there are a few characters that seem to be holding back a bit, one being Nate, the other being Johnny. They both in my opinion seem like they can do much more harm than showcased.

a40981e03c.png

Which character is the most intriguing so far and why? 

a3c928d71b.png

#music: Boo The Monkey!!!1!! alex1 slays lives alex1 when will your more developed characters!!

a3c8ad434c.png

Honey: I think Rose is super awesome,. She just seems badass

a40981e03c.png

Does any of you think there is any theme or pattern that you notice so far in the game or is it still ambiguous as to what unites the story or the main themes? oprah8

a3c8ad434c.png

Honey: I can feel a pattern, yet I can't exactly place my finger on it. I'll have to wait a few more chapters to really tell. 

Lovely answers thank u all for joining me on this hideous evil night in Scelustopia.

giphy.gif

Please all of u have to come again soon as the story progresses.

giphy.gif

We'll be back with @Lobo again in a minute, don't turn your tv station, we're coming back for u.

giphy.gif

a3c928d71b.png I'm looking hawt jj2 but remove those teeth pls and thank you jj2

Hi everyone welcome back to Reincarnation and I'm still here with the amazing @Lobo who plays as Rose the double agent in the game. rav2 

a40981e03c.png

- Now this is a game we like to play here at Reincarnation called "Last Time". How it goes is I ask you when's the last time you did something and you have to tell me. Okay?  When's the last time you lied, not a little white lie... a big one. Share details plz. nat1 

Last night I called my mom and told her I was going to bed but I was actually going to get wasted at a Halloween parade then I lied again by using my fake ID to get into club since I'm underage nat1 

When's the last time you had a wet dream? Describe the dream briefly. rih1

I don't have wet dreams bc I masturbate/have sex p. frequently rav2 

200_s.gif

When's the last time you pigged out like for real? What are the all the things u ate in one sitting? rav2 

Two nights ago I had 2 sandwiches, these really good noodles, ice cream, 2 slices of pizza and some beer within an hour and my stomach was about to explode no exaggeration rav2  

When's the last time you felt like a child? oprah7

I went to DisneyLand about a month ago so then! oprah2

When's the last time u made love, not had sex.... but made LOVE? jj2 

College is a lot of just sex but I guess last time I made love 4 real was back home in like July with this guy I really liked that I miss now oprah2 

kN3kc1M.png

- Ok so now we're switching it up and we're gonna ask a bit about your other very successful project Top Answer Game (airing on Sunday evenings) jj2 

Congrats on all of the success. So tell me how did that project came to be? What inspired you to carry the torch for that game?

Thanks! oprah2 I wish it had more participants though, previous seasons have had so many oprah2 

I just really loved playing it when other people hosted but nobody seemed to wanna do it this time so I just decided to do it and bring it back cuz it's so much fun oprah2 

- Did you seek advice before starting the game from previous hosts of TAG? Did any of them give you tips or pointers on how to do it the right way?

I just read the info thread and remembered how @RihannaRTT/ @blankdreams. hosted. I also was in a PM with rihannaRTT were he helped 

- What's the hardest thing about running a game in FOTP? Any challenges you can share? oprah8

Umm hardest thing is getting people to participate! And then to submit before deadlines dead4 

- Who do u think the top 3 players of TAG will be based on their performance so far? rav2 

Umm I haven't added up all the scores yet since there's one last round left but @PhCh, @fab and @bussybop have all been pretty consistent iirc nat1 

- @fab usually misses the mark on his answer submissions but manages to get the most points during bonus rounds. Would you consider him the player to beat in the game or are the top players still neck and neck?

Well actually he usually gets a lot of top answers as well, apart from some funny trolling! But yes I would consider him and @PhCh top players 

- Will u ever consider hosting another future season of TAG? sia2

Of course, it's fun rav2 

- Ok so let's play a little game called Blocked, Delete, or Save. I'm gonna mention 3 characters and you have to mention which one would get blocked, deleted, or saved if they contacted Rose on an App like Whats app?

Emily @SANDCASTLES

blocked nat1 

Shonna @frankgutz

saved oprah2 

The Stringman @Ryan Zamolodchikova

deleted rav2 

-We wish you luck in Reincarnation and more luck with your other projects. Thanks for being a lovely host. 

giphy.gif

Thanks for having me! 

dua_lipa_week3_still_05.jpg?itok=bfvCo77

Special thanks to all 4 of my guests. sass1

Thanks all folks and tune in next time for a spectacular fun bloody rav2  side show of Reincarnation on the siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddeee

giphy.gif

Be there next time, or we'll have to send Dolly after your ass.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Be there next time, or we'll have to send Dolly after your ass.

giphy.gif

oh god this is actually a terrifying threat

Just now, blankdreams. said:

oh god this is actually a terrifying threat

You better believe it we don't play at Reincarnation.

giphy.gif

Thanks for coming sis. Always welcome here. katyanna1

when's the next TAG round coming btw? sia3 

Just now, fab said:

Lol isn't it usually on Sundays? rav2 

11 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:
29 minutes ago, fab said:

Lol isn't it usually on Sundays? rav2 

@Lobo hasn't put out the questions yet :/

Just now, blankdreams. said:

@Lobo hasn't put out the questions yet :/

I guess I should've asked ha in the interview oop. rav2 

18 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

- What are your pet peeves? Things you absolutely cannot stand? rih1

I really really hate slow drivers, I'm just waaay too impatient!

OH MY GOSHHH YESSS @Lobo. Slow drivers are the bane of my existence. And I don't even have a license yet.

20 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

- So let's get to know @Lobo the person more, let's get more in-depth a bit. So what do you like to do on your free time? Hobbies? rav2

Well I like having sex but when I'm not doing that I might be practicing an instrument or punching people. sass1

I missed this lol king of having sex at whatever time at whatever setting and finding whatever willing person

On 2/11/2016 at 3:27 PM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Hi everyone welcome back to Reincarnation and I'm still here with the amazing @Lobo who plays as Rose the double agent in the game. rav2

- Ok so let's play a little game called Blocked, Delete, or Save. I'm gonna mention 3 characters and you have to mention which one would get blocked, deleted, or saved if they contacted Rose on an App like Whats app?

Emily @SANDCASTLES

blocked nat1 

Shonna @frankgutz

saved oprah2 

The Stringman @Ryan Zamolodchikova

deleted rav2 

yas King yas2  @Lobo katyanna1

14 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

OH MY GOSHHH YESSS @Lobo. Slow drivers are the bane of my existence. And I don't even have a license yet.

Totally ditto. I hate it and I always try to go ahead of them from the right side (illegal) cos when I flash my lights or honk they don't make room for me to pass. So technically neither of us are really following the law (and they started it). clap1

But when push comes to shove I'm the one screwed and getting a ticket cos I did an illegal action. rav2 

3233799c20.png

w/ Guest @frankgutz

giphy.gif

Hello, hello! It's your host @H.O.N.E.Y and this is another edition of the best show on earth!

giphy.gif

Reincarnation on the siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddde!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is the place to be. During a season of drama and craziness, this show is where you get the full details. 

Tonight we have a lovely guest and one of the prominent players in the game, as Shonna,...

V3VhVvM.gif

Here is @frankgutz!!!!! 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

- Hi @frankgutz how are you doing? It's nice having u with us. aretha1

Thank u sis oprah4  the pleasure is mine

- So first let's start with your character SHONNA! Like what a character right? How do you feel about her and her attitude, her vibe..etc?

giphy.gif

I actually like her, cuz she's like a naive girl who doesn't want to actually harm ppl, but gets messy when she's mad, she have her dreams about being a singer but she also is a hard working women, plus she also is a drunk bitch  i loved that.

- Do you think Shonna suffered a lot in her past and deserves a big break?

No really, i believe that everything that happens in your life makes u stronger & learning about your past will prevent you to make mistakes, i bet between her messines she will accomplish everything she wants, she a fighter lj1

- What is one think that Shonna has that you @frankgutz wish u had?

interesting1 mmm.... idk, maybe that she's an entrepreneur and she had her own business

- Do you think Shonna's weight will help her prevent herself from death? ayumi1 (and yes we know she now has weapons).

Hahahaha idk, i think that if she's smart enough she can use ha body and surprise us lj1

- If Shonna was a singer would she be releasing stuff ala Cupcakke or something more old school??

probably ala Cupcakke, she would even be messy like her but a lil bit more classy tbh.

giphy.gif

Shady, shady.  

giphy.gif

- If shonna was in The Real Housewives of Atlanta, who would she be feuding with right now? Or any other reality show?

I havent watch that show, but she would probably be only messy with the ppl who try with her, Shonna is messy enough by herself to get in troubles for free, i mean, who cares about other others when she would be living her dream of being famous? I can see her being bff of New York tho ny2

- Enough of Shonna for now, let's learn more about @frankgutz. What is something that makes you...

- Cry?

If i see my mom cry or someone crying in a funeral/hospital. oprah4

- Smile?

Lots of things, i love dark humor tho.

- Laugh?

A good movie, my friends (some of them are funny af, i just cant stop laughing with some of them).

- Bop?

House music

- Scream (out of joy)?

When i accomplished some of my goals or dreams, im always trying to be better or setting more goals

- Scream (out of fear)?

The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I swear that movie is one of the few shits that really traumatized medead2 

- Scream (out of anger)?

Fake people

giphy.gif

- I notice you're a fella Mandy Moore stan (heyyyyybey3) so what is a piece of advice you'd give to Mandy right now about moving on in her career?

Oh, she's actually doing quite good rn, she's finally getting that tv show role she was looking since 2012, but girl, she needs to release a new album, idc if it's the biggest flop on human history jj4

- What's your fav Mandy song? bey5

Right now? Slummin in Paradise

- Now let's get more in depth with @frankgutz Where do you see yourself in 10 years? oprah8

giphy.gif

Since im already saving money to buy a house i can picture myself already with it, having fun with some friends on weekends and of course with a lovely husband.

- What is one regret from the past (u don't have to specify the details), loss of a friend over something petty, a mistake that cost you your job, or the fact you were too proud to say sorry to someone?oprah8

Im.. actually nothing, i try to learn from everything and grow up with it, i forget the shit & bad moments and just keep talking & having the friends and family that are good for myself & for my happiness, if someone is toxic i just remove it from my life

- When was the last time you've cried? Was it about something serious? oprah7

1 yrs ago, because my mother's sisters passed away and i saw my cousins crying so bad, that broke my heart

- Talk to me about your first crush and how you felt during that time? rav2

Oh, everything was so cute, but i dont even remember how that feels, i cant find love for awhile cry5 

- What is a piece of advice were you given that you carry with you everywhere in life? oprah3

I think a lot of people judge other people really fast, withou talking to them or asking why are that way, why some ppl are usually defensife or agressive, maybe some ppl needs a friend and some people just feed those bad feelings by being rapidly rude, so first advice dont judge, and second: nobody should give a fuck what other people think about you, specially if they dont know shit about your life.

- The world is full of horrible things happening to many people all at once. What is one thing or cause or issue that really breaks your heart and you stand for it more than anything? If you had to choose a charity... oprah2

Little kids & ppl who lives in the street, in my country is usually because they are poor, or kids that got lost, i mean, it's not their fault they didnt had the same opportunities as everybody, it's not their fault being treated bad & don't have a home.

giphy.gif

We'll be back with more with our guest @frankgutz after the break! Stay tuned!!!

giphy.gif

Hello everyone! We're back with our awesome Shonna aka @frankgutz.

But before we continue the interview answer the question of the day for a chance to win immunity

UNTIL THE FINAL BATTLE, THIS MEANS U WILL HAVE A FREE PASS UNTIL THE FINALE!!! The winner of the immunity will be announced in a few days.

Question of the Day: Which pop star became the poster child for singer-turned-movie-star-flop in the 00's?

Reminder: the winner of Reincarnation will receive a one month VIP.