Info about 2013 groping case coming out

taylor-swift-2-f6a6f9af-797e-4dda-8003-7

Taylor Swift said in a newly released deposition that she felt "violated" after Denver radio DJ David Mueller allegedly groped her during a June 2013 meet-and-greet.

Billboard reported that a judge decided on Friday, October 21, to seal a photo from the alleged incident, but ruled that other evidence that the "Shake It Off" singer, 26, requested to withhold was still fair game.

The music news outlet obtained the now-public transcript from Swift's July 26 deposition, in which she discusses the discomfort she felt after Mueller's alleged actions at the pre-concert event in 2013.

"Right as the moment came for us to pose for the photo, he took his hand and put it up my dress and grabbed onto my ass cheek, and no matter how much I scooted over, it was still there," she said in July. "It was completely intentional, I've never been so sure of anything in my life."

The pop star continued, "I remember being frantic, distressed, feeling violated in a way I had never experienced before. A meet-and-greet is supposed to be a situation where you're thanking people for coming, you're supposed to be welcoming people into your home, which is the arena for that day, and for someone to violate that hospitality in that way, I was completely stunned."

Mueller was fired from his job at KYGO radio as a result of Swift's security team's accusations. In September 2015, he sued Swift and claimed her allegations were false and slanderous. Swift countersued for assault and battery a month later, and promised to donate any money she won to sexual assault charities.

The "Bad Blood" singer's lawyers said the photo from the meet-and-greet shouldn't be used as evidence because "it is all but assured that the photograph will be shared for scandalous and prurient interests." Her attorneys also argued that sharing the photo could influence the jury on the case, resulting in the judge's decision to seal the image on Friday.

Source

2 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

What kind of payed under the table judge is that? How was he or anyone able to "steal" evidence like that in public and get away with it? What a flop ass system from the "Land of the Free". Not surprised. jj4

What are you going on about? No evidence was "stolen", the judge is SEALING a photograph so that the media can't get their hands on it. jj4 

2 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

What kind of payed under the table judge is that? How was he or anyone able to "steal" evidence like that in public and get away with it? What a flop ass system from the "Land of the Free". Not surprised. jj4

What dead2

3 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

32 minutes ago, Juinae said:

What are you going on about? No evidence was "stolen", the judge is SEALING a photograph so that the media can't get their hands on it. jj4 

rip2