#PI: V-c: The Results Thread

69 posts in this topic

Something went wrong. We cannot have a bottom in the top. This is unheard of. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Something went wrong. We cannot have a bottom in the top. This is unheard of. 

giphy.gif

well now you've heard it! 

ines1.gif

giphy.gif

Hello and welcome to RuPaul´s drag race, we´re one week closer to know the winner. This week you all did christmas stuff, the queen of christmas Mariah Carey is proud of us and decided to sponsor us her new album for free to the winner of RuPaul´s drag race next week.

tumblr_n3w6lt0LL31r6wv2wo1_500.gif

We´re sorry for the delay of the results, but Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift forgot to send their votes until I had to remind them. At least someone is taking the results seriously, no need to ask Troye Sivan to send his scores, since he is probably busy scoring the next week challenge by now. As for me well I guess I need a holiday soon so I do not push these back.

tumblr_n1kurkxyXO1qlqjbho1_500.gif

This week returns to the top spot is the "controversial" and I am using that loosely, because let´s be real it is not "controversial" when he does it. Anyway Adam Levine tops the list again, but then again who would top or bottom him anyway. Followed a bit behind is the queen of christmas herself, I am SHOCKED and DISGUSTED that she did not win this challenge. It was perfect for her. Mariah Carey takes the second spot on the list and get cockblocked. Just like Marina & The Diamonds, Adam Levine & Troye Sivan cockblocked her latest single on the singles chart this week. Following Mariah Carey we find Beyoncé, she has finally learned that it takes EFFORT to get good scores. She can finally release her album Blackout, don´t buy it and save you´re coins for Marina & The Diamonds upcoming sixth album coming EARLY 2017 #freepromo. Forth place and did not make the cut to the finale is Britney Spears because of a flop lip synch for her life. I am sorry girl, but it is time to shashay away from the runway and the music industry for now. We will welcome you back in 2017 though with open arms and Katy Perry will invite you to her "secret" BDSM party at home as a celebration. Kesha comes in last, probably because she FINALLY found a store with a box of glitter and forgot to send her entry #flop #byegurl #shashayaway.

tumblr_n2loi2krek1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Scores:

Adam Levine - 339 (87,78,85,89)

Mariah Carey - 315 (80,82,73,80)

Beyoncé - 270 (87,67,70,66)

Britney Spears - 244 (70,52,67,55)

Kesha - 0 (0,0,0,0)

raw

It is time to welcome our top three DRAG QUEENS of the competition. Adam Levine started strong, fell a bit and going back strong. Is he ready to become #PopIndustry´s next drag superstar?

tumblr_o5capyCG0Y1qzktbuo1_500.gif

Mariah Carey has been "safe" and sailing through the competition till her win last week. Mariah has been so "safe" this season I could not bother to write anything about her now. "I don´t know her" - Marina & The Diamonds. Is Mariah #PopIndustry´s next drag superstar?

KimChi-Runway.gif?resize=430,241

Beyoncé aka Drag Queen B. She started of with the lowest scored entries in HERSTORY of RuPaul´s Drag Race and got dragged for it by ME. She stepped her game up after we told HER TWICE. Never won a challenge. Will Beyoncé become the dark horse and snatch the title of #PopIndustry´s next superstar?

tumblr_odxfvizikf1qlvwnco1_400.gif?resiz

Then it is time to say good bye to Britney Spears & Kesha, I hope you both join next season and buy Marina & The Diamonds upcoming album then and support her.

tumblr_inline_ocom4mpdTP1snnled_500.gif

Anyway GOOD BYE and GOOD NIGHT till next when we crown our Drag Superstar.

xoxo

raw

@CHANEL #1 @Robert. @Hyun. @RihannaRTT @Chris Pratt @SANDCASTLES @Shiver @Sylk @GlenCoco

A festive challenge that I didn't win?? @Shiver shiWART you better watch your back 

I MADE IT INTO THE TOP?!?!? carla1 

WTFFFFFF. IM A NEWBIE TOO BITCCCHHHH cry2 
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE JUDGES OF PICKING ME cry3 

MY PARENTS WHO I LOVE cry9 

I LOVE YOU HOUSTON cry8 

Also mess at you using Phi Phi as my drag persona I fucking hate ha

7 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Also mess at you using Phi Phi as my drag persona I fucking hate ha

It kinda fitted how I dragged you in the beginning of the season dead2 

1 minute ago, Habits said:

It kinda fitted how I dragged you in the beginning of the season dead2 

I mean you're not wrong lmao