Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

R E I N C A R N A T I O N : Chapter 2 [Warning: Contains Sexual & Violent Graphics]

303 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Entea said:

We still have exams to get weapons and ammo? dead2

Yes tomorrow people that purchased training lessons will train via pm, and the weapon store will be open for anyone that wants something and of course new ways to get money. nat1

But here's a tip. People should get money ASAAAAAAAAP cos there are new store items coming up very soon that will help people win the game! Basically secrets will be spilledT inside some items that u buy. Slowly these items will be put on sale, so be ready to grab them. Esp that they're limited. moo5

6 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Say hi to your new enemy @SWIN3. Update #3 will be all about your crazy past. bey1

He shouldn't be my enemy, he should ditch his wife and come chill with me TBH rih1 

also CHECK YOUR PM PLEASE.

Update #2 is coming in 10 minutes, sistren. nat1

And tomorrow Update #3 is coming with some side show material also. nat1

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Update #2 is coming in 10 minutes, sistren. nat1

And tomorrow Update #3 is coming with some side show material also. nat1

UMMMM what happened to 4pm EST???

8 minutes ago, QUINN said:

He shouldn't be my enemy, he should ditch his wife and come chill with me TBH rih1 

also CHECK YOUR PM PLEASE.

I saw, sis. I'll update it when I finish the update posting. You're really organized I had to focus a bit to understand what all the numbers meant. aretha1

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I saw, sis. I'll update it when I finish the update posting. You're really organized I had to focus a bit to understand what all the numbers meant. aretha1

Questions help when you don't understand something, bew. moo1 

7 minutes ago, QUINN said:

UMMMM what happened to 4pm EST???

Do u want the 4 PM EST timing? Should I make a countdown? um1

It's cos nothing was announced today. What u saw previously wa about yesterday and obviously nothing was updated cos I had an internet situation. aretha1

2 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Do u want the 4 PM EST timing? Should I make a countdown? um1

It's cos nothing was announced today. What u saw previously wa about yesterday and obviously nothing was updated cos I had an internet situation. aretha1

I don't think most people are online right now so it's gonna basically be me commenting every once in a while because I'm on my slow mobile data xtina11 I think most people assume the updates will be around the same time each day. 

16 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Don't know about that. He may be good but he sure'll do some bad things. ayumi1

shade it! ny1

20 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I don't think most people are online right now so it's gonna basically be me commenting every once in a while because I'm on my slow mobile data xtina11 I think most people assume the updates will be around the same time each day. 

This update will just have to be out now, whether people are here or not (they'll see it when they come). It has to come out now because the game has to hurry up because with so much ground to cover we only have a little bit of time to do that.  So today's update is a non-live one I guess. 

Tomorrow's which is the 3rd update, will be live I hope and have the stores open after it with new quests to do. 

49 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Yes tomorrow people that purchased training lessons will train via pm, and the weapon store will be open for anyone that wants something and of course new ways to get money. nat1

But here's a tip. People should get money ASAAAAAAAAP cos there are new store items coming up very soon that will help people win the game! Basically secrets will be spilledT inside some items that u buy. Slowly these items will be put on sale, so be ready to grab them. Esp that they're limited. moo5

And how do I become a billionaire? interesting1

3B40D087-FDF9-43B7-9353CE2E6C9CC945.jpg

cockroach-infestation-warning-vi-480x280

- We are not responsible for any nightmares caused by the show.

- Contains Sexual and Violent/Disturbing images.

- Tip: Don't eat while viewing this content.

2813d2ce6b.png

Update #2

In the last update we left you hanging on some plots and stories. Well for some stories you'll remain hanging. nat1 While others will be given a complete follow-up in this update. We continue as we weed through the corrupt streets of Goldtown and the suburban slumps of Potsburge. 

The Episode is starring:

@Entea as Laila

@Pageant Material as Johnny Bleu

@PhCh as Baby Cakes

@frankgutz as Shonna

& @Ryan Zamolodchikova as The Stringman

Shoutout to all previous members and hosts, their input, efforts, and decisions were used in today's update, aswell as the fact that the continues success of the game and due to each and every one and for that we'd like to thank:

@blankdreams., @Hyun., @Juinae, @Dr. Slay, @Phan., @Royalty, & @Runaway

A few hundred miles north of Guestford, our new assassin Elle Driver enters as she walks across the blazing desert waiting for a lift. 

2817b70428.png

9:50 AM

She starts whistling.

2813e4bad4.png

Her Boss, Bill, calls and ruins her happy trail of thought.

2813f60e5b.png

Elle: Oh, hi Bill...

Bill: Always keep your eye open and aware until you're left with neither eye. That

way you can lose the battle but not the war.

Ellie Umm yeah. I guess so.

Bill: So listen carefully, you remember who you're after? 

Elle: Yes. Fully aware.

Bill: I'm waiting on more receipts of your actions. The rabbit can't hop far away from its hole.

Elle: Okay. Got it.

Bill: Take them out!

Bill hangs up the phone. 

And a few hours later on the same day, prisoner Tony (@Jony)  is about to get good news finally.

2819963571.png

11:52 AM

In the Goldown Prison, Tony awaits in his cell. A guard comes up to him to tell him the good news.

281f641222.jpg

Prison Guard: Ay yo Tony?!

281f573771.jpg

Tony: Yes? Anything new, Paul?

Paul/Prison Guard: The next 48 hours are you last in here. You're leaving.

Tony: Are you sure? I don't wanna get my hope up.

Paul Prison Guard: Don't come back here. I never want to see you in this place again.

Toni thinks hard about life after jail and the negative setbacks. 

He takes out a wrinkly old note from his pocket and looks at it. 

Tony: I can't wait for the reunion!

281f5d879b.png

Down to the south of the region, Baby Cakes (@PhCh) and her sister/frienemy Juicy Jane are trying to sleep in the morning.

2822eb37e5.png

6:51 AM

Baby Cakes' snoring barely allows Juicy Jane to sleep and finally when you she a few hours in, she wakes up on Baby Cakes' squealing in the morning 

Baby Cakes: What’s all this racket? What’s all this audio terrorism?
Juicy Jane: Put a sock in it! You’re always snoring all night sounding like a dying eel, should I call the national guard?
Baby Cakes: Why are you always taking they’re side?
Juicy Jane: Who’s side?
Baby Cakes: Everyone but me! Sheesh! Goddarnit!
Juicy Jane: Cause you never make sense.
28259b7358.png

Baby Cakes goes outside to see what is making the noise. Juicy Jane has other plans. She calls the woman from the SexyTV channel to discuss her and her sisters’ salaries for the 2nd season of their reality show “Big, Loud, and Beautiful Old Hookers”

Juicy Jane: Hi, you’re the one they told me to call, hi I’m Juicy Jane, me and my sister… we have a reality show called the Big-
Marly: Loud and Beautiful Old Hookers, yeah.. One of my favorites… on our channel. Yeah you can call me Marly 
Juicy Jane: Hi, Marly. So instead of the meeting we can discuss the the salary here on the phone if you don’t mind, cos my sister isn’t feeling well today and we can’t come there.
Marly: I understand. Yeah, no problem.
Juicy Jane: Thanks. Yeah about the salary I’m sorry but we wont less take than 50,000 each per episode, so 100 total.
Marly: Yeah…. 50 is a lot… I don’t know about that, you might have to settle   for less.. You know after production costs and equipment and travelling expenses… Give me a better number, something I can work with

Juicy Jane: How about 40? Is 40 a better number?

Marly: We certainly don’t think your show is worth that kind of money. In fact we have a new show about a southern family that eat worms and bugs and we’re confident that it will provide us more ratings than your show did.
Juicy Jane: Oh really?

Phone hangs up on Juicy Jane

Suddenly Juicy Jane hears screaming coming from outside. She recognizes that it’s her sister’s voice so she goes out to see what’s happening.

5 Minutes earlier

Baby Cakes goes outside and you see construction men working on something

Baby Cakes: Hey! Whoa Whoa Motherf*ckers! What in retardation is THAT?

The men look at her breasts.

Baby Cakes: What kind of disrespectful behavior. Hasn’t your no good mama taught you a thing or 2 about how to treat a woman? GOD!

She decides to pull a chair and obstruct their work.

27f216d561.png

Construction Man: This isn’t for your property, do Imma need you to go back inside and shut your clam up, woman. Women these days need to be slapped.
Baby Cakes: What did you just say to me?

Then Baby Cakes goes on a whole screaming rampage, waking up all the sleeping neighbors. The camera crew for the sisters' reality show rush to the scene to film the altercation.

Back to Goldtown, at the National Bank, Johnny Bleu (@Pageant Material) is still with his old friend discussing matters.

27bb1d830c.png

3:48 PM

Mr. Maloney: So what happened with that witness? Did you ever get a hold of him?
Johnny: I just got some info on that rat. We have his number now and I’ll be damned if I let a little son of a bitch jeopardize everything I’ve worked for. Everything I built!
Mr. Maloney: Everything we built! Don’t forget I was your matchmaker from hell that ended up
Giving you a lifetime of heaven for free. 
Johnny: I know and I’m grateful.
Mr. Maloney: You even forgot to mention the fact that I had to kill your lousy boyfriend myself.
Johnny: Well I paid for the drugs.
Mr. Maloney: Provided by my doctor. My guy! 

mike-duffy300px.jpg

Johnny: So I’m throwing an event again this year.
Mr. Maloney: Oh really will that stuck up skank be there?
Johnny: You mean Miss Anna Wintour – oh that stuck up skank? Yeah of course!
Mr. Maloney: So I have another job I need taking care of. Are up for it? Like now?

Johnny: Umm.. yeah, you know I'd do anything for you.

Mr. Maloney: So I know a guy who knows a guy who own some girls.
Johnny: Hookers?
Mr. Maloney: Prostitutes. I’m thinking of helping the guy out. He wants to sell some girls.
Johnny: And how may I help?
Mr. Maloney: Get your men to transport these bitches from point A to point B. Simple.
Johnny: What if they get caught? Is it worth it? I mean we already have so much on our plate!
Mr. Maloney: It’s a favor. And plus you already agreed. So I need you to meet this guy next to the Diner on Wax Street. He’s waiting for you in a dark Imzi.

Johnny walks out of the bank and heads to his limo that's waiting for him. He has a moment of doubt about doing this, but he knows that he owes Mr. Maloney for a lot of stuff in the past so he heads to the location to pick up the prostitutes.

28377bdcaf.jpg

He calls his men to come to the location.

At the same time in a non far away place in Goldtown, Laila (@Entea) is awaiting her fate.

283a1cc279.png

3:52 PM

Laila is sitting the the back of a van with 3 other prostitutes being moved from one place to another. None of them know where they're going or if they'll even stay together. One of the girls names Suzie is crying and yelling for help. 

Once the van stops, the driver gets out and is visibly seen being on the phone with someone. The girls assume that the caller on the line will be their new owner and they hope he ends up better than the last one.

Suzie: I knew this will happen. Mama Li told me that these men are evil and will dump you anywhere for money.
Another girl: Well your mother escaped from her pimp a long time ago. Why don’t you escape too? Why doesn’t she help you?
Suzie: My mother is an illegal citizen. The police would lock her up if she says anything.
Laila: I’m going to escape. I will. Soon.

A car reaches the scene and they see a man get out. This man looked nice, nothing like any pimp they've ever had before. He looked upscale and sophisticated. They didn't know how his involvement in his case got to be.

Man: Hi, I'm Giorgio, you must be Johnny.

Johnny: Yeah... the girls?

Suzie in the back of the van screams at Johnny for help, not knowing his involvement.

283fc9cd21.jpg

Suzie: Please help us! This man kidnapped us! Please papi! Call the police!

Giorgio: Shut up you pig-c***t! You’re more worth to me alive! Or I’d kill you with my bare hands!

Nearby all of this, there is a small monkey named Boo that was separated from his owner listening on to Suzie's screams. The monkey felt that she was scared and wanted to help her, so while everyone was busy talking he got onto one of the 3 cars at the scene.

Monkey_Climbing_Up_Terrano_4WD_Car_A8V26

Johnny looks in the back of the van and there’s a curvier woman sitting quietly. Johnny immediately imagines her in a photoshoot and thinks to himself “She’s glowing!”

283fedd4b0.png

Johnny: Tell them to take the 3 girls to the place I told you. The one in the back is coming with me.

Then they separate Laila from the other girls, they drag her all out of the van and put her in Johnny's limo and

the other 3 in the other car.

In the car as Johnny turns his head to you Laila she wonders. Then she finally finds the courage to ask.

Laila: Why did you do this? Why me? 

Johnny looks into her eyes and smirks.

27b0ddf9c6.jpg

Johnny: You know. I didn't get successful by asking "Why?".

Laila: (Silence)

Johnny: I got here by asking "Why the hell not?"

Laila: (Silence)

Johnny: Sometimes life hands you a diamond in the rough, other times times you're handed a piece of garbage that

shimmers because of a shiny gum-rapper stuck to it. Life's a gamble and you never know what good or bad something

could be for you if you don't take a chance. It could even be death. Death can open so many new doors and opportunities.

So take a chance I say! 

27b0ddf9c6.jpg

Johnny: Well not obviously in your case, cos you can make decisions right now especially that I own you, but in general, when one CAN take a chance, one should.

Laila: Exactly.... now that you own me.

Johnny: Why the long face? Don't think of it like that, babe. I just took you out of the garbage lifestyle you were in. I'm going to make you the next big thing. Do you even know how many people listen to what I have to say? Just one photoshoot with me and you'll be a household name.

Laila: I just want to be free. I don't want to be a household name.

Johnny: Once we die, is when we are truly free from our burdens. 

4:10 PM

They reach the Johnny Bleu Tower and Johnny decides to take her straight to hair and makeup for a quick shoot. Sometimes when he's really in the mood, there's no stopping him.

Laila is in the bathroom pep-talking herself. She has a new plan to escape, which is to let Mr. Bleu do whatever he wants, whether it's showering her with photoshoots, gifts, or his semen, but that once she sees that it's most convenient, she'll make a run for it. So she looks into the mirror and tries hard to  put on a fake smile and then to perfect the seductress look.

5 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

My character fall8fall8fall8

Omg you are my girlfriend! cry1 Come here honey xtina6

Now we go back to an hour earlier in the Southern parts of Goldtown, where fame-seeker, Shonna (@frankgutz) is just waking up.

2805c8b6b0.png

3:03 PM

She opens her eyes and the first thing she sees is:

402d1137028047-trap-under-sink-redgreenk

She finds herself under the bathroom sink on the bathroom floor. She wonders how she got there, although needless to say that this is not the first time she has found herself waking up in weird places. If it wasn't the bathroom it'd be the garage or on the kitchen table.

285bdc1790.png

Shonna: Omg what did I drink last night. I aint never gonna buy no more Pussy Juice no more. 

She picks up her phone and calls the girl that sold her the drink.

Eve: Hella

Shonna: Now BITCH!! Don't hella me.

Eve: I'm sorry who is this?

Shonna: Who is this? Bitch u tried it like it aint ever been tried! It's me your girl Shonna. 

Eve: Oh, the big girl.

Shonna: Yeah, the big girl and imma be a BIG PROBLEM for u if u ever try to sell me any of that fake shit again. You got me up here sleeping on floors like a goddamn animal.

Eve: You're supposed to sleep on floors tho. That's what the good shit does to ya. 

Shonna: Bitch don't tell me what's good and what's not. Nobody asked your ass. I want a fucking refund, bitch!

Eve: Sorry no refunds and no returns. You bought liqor from the black market, what u think we run things legally? Girl bye

Shonna: I Got the receipts tho!

Eve: What receipts? I aint given you no paper?
Shonna: My hand smacking your face is the receipt. 

Eve hangs up the phone

Shonna: Why you little bitch!

Shonna decides to pay Eve a visit at her home 10 minutes away. She comes to knock on the door and hears a whole pack of girls are in their with Eve cackling about something. She gets herself together, take a puff of smoke ,and knocks the door one loud time and then opens the door.

Shonna: Surprise bitches!!!

285c28d6e6.png

All the girls are silenced at once and all look directly at Eve. Shonna walks in the room and sits down on the sofa on the left. Eve is confused and shocked at the same time. Brandy is mid-way to a good laugh, she can't help it.. the situation is just too messy, especially when all the girls involved knew what Eve put in Shonna's bottle before she sold it to her.

Eve: And what brings you here? I thought we settled everything on the phone. Shouldn't have went through the trouble..

Shonna: Bitch you know why I came. That Piss Drink that u sold me caused me to pass out. You be selling me some rotten shit and I want a refund. Bitch you OWE ME.

Brandy: That's not true though. She doesn't sell you anything rotten she just-

Shazmay: Stop it. Let the bitch do what she wants. It's Eve's business.

Shonna: Thank you!

Brandy: I think we can all see who's rotten and who's not. God, do u even wash?

Eve gets ups and walks closer to Shonna.

Eve: Well I'll get you your money.

Shonna: Thank you. God, finally!

Eve: Let me finish. I'll get you your money, if you let me know where you got that busted dry ass weave cos I kind of need a Halloween costume. I'll be going as a cross between a tree monster and bigfoot.

Brandy: You aint never lied!

Eve touches Shonna's hair.