Chapman

THE DILDO GAMES (SIGNUPS)

the_hunger_games_movie_logo__ring__by_al

Yes I’m not drunk and I’m not high everybody welcome to Season 2.5 of the Hunger Games! As you can tell from the thread title this is a spinoff season, so what can we possibly spin off of the legendary forum game? We have the drama, the killing and… the drama, the.. killing… You probably guessed it, this season will be circling all around this -

Spoiler

I searched this up in a public setting so you better fucking upvote

Spoiler

dildo.jpg

I have no idea how this stupid plot line back in S1 became such a loved thing but let’s be real who doesn’t love a good purple vibrating 9-incher? Your aim in this Hunger Games is to survive, WITH the dildo in your hands or other places.

Like usual there’ll be 12 districts, but this time the quota’s 24 people, 2 in each district. Again, feel free to team up with your friends. From a randomised order each day a person will have the dildo, all the others will have to guess who it is! This is not by luck though, because I will be putting out a status update from the holder. Don’t be a cunt and search the status up, you’re not winning anything anyway. The aim of the person having it will simply be hiding their dildos well deep within!

Every day you have 24 hours to PM me your guess. When the time is up and nobody guessed the correct member, he gets to kill off 2 people by choice. When somebody does have the correct guess though, the initial holder gets killed off, and he has the dildo to himself.

I hope this makes sense and sounds fun (ofc it does you’re playing with a dildo), and go ahead and sign up by posting below! After signing up you can PM me an image of which you want when updates come, or I can just use your avi. I love cocaine!

SIGNUPS

1. @Hyun. (w/ jon)

2. @Jake (w/ capital bich)

3. @Dr. Slay (w/ the danandphil fan)

4. @#MusicNotTheBling (w/ entea1 )

5. @Honey

6. @Chris Pratt

7. @Snow (w/ hyunty)

8. @QUINN (w/ jakey)

9. @TattooedHeart

10. @Hannah. ^

11. @Phan. (w/ elphaba the bad witch or whatever)

12. @Sylk

13. @Juinae

14. @Tampon

15. @Luca. 

16. @Rico

17. @frankgutz

18. @Habits

19. @Entea (w/ bling)

20. @Lobo

21. @Royalty

22. the very mature and sophisticated smart @fab

23. @SANDCASTLES

for some reason lots of ppl are confused so ask me anything you dk and I shall serve you until you're satisfied 

1 minute ago, blankdreams. said:

drugs are bad mmkay

is this you signing up orrr you just wanna say hi hello

signing up obvs! ny1 I was recording some stuff for that project we both know about sia1 and I was like lemme check FOTP and I got a notification from 1 min ago jj2 my sixth sense: knowing when people are quoting me irl without access to internet sia1

Just now, #MusicNotTheBling said:

signing up obvs! ny1 I was recording some stuff for that project we both know about sia1 and I was like lemme check FOTP and I got a notification from 1 min ago jj2 my sixth sense: knowing when people are quoting me irl without access to internet sia1

yayyyy <3

8 minutes ago, Honey said:

Sign me up!!!!

all done!

3 minutes ago, #MusicNotTheBling said:

I always wanted to say this....

Hide contents

SO BABY COME SIGN ME UP AND MAYBE I'LL LET YOU TAG ME 

A little bit desperate but baby that's how you sell it demi1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Snow has made his return!
He pray he won't die first again.
He loves cocaine.
creep1

blakdrams is pleased of the king's return!

he prays he won't let him die first again.

he hands him a stash of his bowl of cocaine.

creep1