ajp

Rihanna Should Sue this Chicago Event

So I just saw this online....She should sue bey2

58161d73150000d804530a68.jpeg?cache=bt6d

A Christian haunted house intended to take place in an elementary school has been shut down amid outcry that it planned to recreate real-life massacres for entertainment, including the shooting at the gay Orlando nightclub, Pulse.

Guests of “The Room: A Journey To Hell” on Chicago’s South Side were promised “in your face scenes of dark reality,” according to an online ad for the twisted fun house.

But it wasn’t until ads depicting some of the house’s horrors were released that the public realized just how dark these scenes were.

“When I saw Pulse was mentioned, my head just about blew up. How could they depict that?” one turned-off patron named Nat told the Windy City Times. (Nat didn’t want their full name used.)

The Chicago haunted house planned to feature scenes from Orlando’s Pulse nightclub where dozens of people were shot and killed in June. 

Nat added they were particularly incensed by how the event focused on moral choices.

“It’s time to face the consequences of your actions....” the ad read. “The choice is life or death; sin or salvation; heaven or hell. The scenes will be action-packed, real and jaw dropping.”

“Whose moral choices are we talking about?” Nat asked. “Is it immoral to just want to go out and be with your friends and dance? And what really bothered me was that this was in a public school supported by our tax dollars.”

Tyrone Tappler Productions, the event organizer, announced on Twitter Saturday that “The Room” was “officially banned.” The tweet linked to a Facebook post that had been deleted by Sunday morning.

original  image:

Rihanna-Short-Hair-HD-Wallpaper-1080x675

A Christian haunted house

They'd be literally burned by their own people if this thing happened 200 years ago moo1

I thought the thread was just about a kii stolen pic, but it turned out to be something ugly, and Rih is the least of their problems. Despicable.