H.O.N.E.Y

Aaron Carter Stans for Strippedtina when Talking about Kylie Jenner's Halloween Costume

They talked about Xtina on Hollywood Today Live, because of Kylie Jenner's costume.

Most of  the panelists liked Kylie's costume and praised the Xtina reference, then this old blonde bitch with the glasses says she thinks Kylie did it better and Aaron claps back, and then later refers to Xtina again when they were discussing another costume, the old bitch was shook. lol2 He's a legit stan! Even if he supports Trump lol.

Just now, Tiny Little Bows said:

All I got from this was that Aaron Carter supports Trump. Really? rip4

What do u mean all u got was that? The video shows clearly everything I posted in the OP. He said he loves Strippedtina and he couldn't believe seeing her at the grammy's back then. And yes he does support trump.

4 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

What do u mean all u got was that? The video shows clearly everything I posted in the OP. He said he loves Strippedtina and he couldn't believe seeing her at the grammy's back then. And yes he does support trump.

I got that part, I meant that him supporting Trump was what I mostly took away from the post. I knew his personal life was a disaster but I didn't know his political opinions were too. dead2

Just now, Tiny Little Bows said:

I got that part, I meant that him supporting Trump was what I mostly took away from the post. I knew his personal life was a disaster but I didn't know his political opinions were too. dead2

Update: I just checked and it turns out he isn't supporting him anymore, but he def was in the beginning and early 2016 I've seen many tweets much like Azealia was. I'm thinking those 2 changed their minds because of the hate they got but want to make it seem like they're against the whole women fat shaming groping stuff.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7350316/donald-trump-loses-aaron-carter-endorsement

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Update: I just checked and it turns out he isn't supporting him anymore, but he def was in the beginning and early 2016 I've seen many tweets much like Azealia was. I'm thinking those 2 changed their minds because of the hate they got but want to make it seem like they're against the whole women fat shaming groping stuff.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7350316/donald-trump-loses-aaron-carter-endorsement

What a mess. I know both of them have said and done some pretty bad things but I can't hate them for it, I just hope they get help.